XILS Chor X : the best chorus imho and here's why

Zo

lol 

Usually you can choose for the auth between old synchrosoft and ilok if i recall well : go ilok if i can make a suggestion .

As for chorX it a serial , no ilok , so even smoother ;)

@MrFigg : take your time test it , nothing like that and i have a bunch ... for me , i took it because unlike a lot of chorus i have , i can go from one style to another very efficinetly without having to change plugins ...

Reminder :

1) i'm not a youtuber , i'm a producer on youtube ... 

2) I respect brand and tools i do a review on ,  10 min just to make a video isn't my game 

3) I cover on my video everything i think that need to be higlihted on a plugin , the more features , the longer .... (Video longue , parceque le plugin c'est pas un waves one knob lol !! mais oui tu peux te permettre pas de soucis , je sais que c'est souvent long , la remarque est legit  ) 

4) Yes i talk too much  .... i know that 

5) My goal is to make people : discover , try , understand tools ..... 

As soon as i have a 2023 internt connection i will try to do some live  ;) it will be long , fun and will ***** even mlore people  ....can't wait ahahah ..

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zo said:

@MrFigg : take your time test it , nothing like that and i have a bunch ... for me , i took it because unlike a lot of chorus i have , i can go from one style to another very efficinetly without having to change plugins ...

Thanks man. Yeah, I will. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t that I didn’t like it. I’m a big fan of Dimension choruses. Got a couple of pedals which get a lot of use. I’m working in Reason and JP has one of the most in depth choruses in Rack Extension format I’ve ever seen. Does all the BBD models. Reason actually has a pretty good BBD included which also does granular. That in addition to about a hundred other chorus plugins. But I hear you on the all in one solution thing. I did like the stereo in Chor’X so I haven’t written it off completely. 

2 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Thanks man. Yeah, I will. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t that I didn’t like it. I’m a big fan of Dimension choruses. Got a couple of pedals which get a lot of use. I’m working in Reason and JP has one of the most in depth choruses in Rack Extension format I’ve ever seen. Does all the BBD models. Reason actually has a pretty good BBD included which also does granular. That in addition to about a hundred other chorus plugins. But I hear you on the all in one solution thing. I did like the stereo in Chor’X so I haven’t written it off completely. 

I have a lot of Dim D emus and appart from Roland zeno and UAD , the rest isn't spot on , chor X not only is sounding just as it is supposed to but ythen you have option that i sometime miss in a real dim D , same for all

Also i was talking with Xavier from Xils , and i'm lobbying for a Juno algo lol ....again ,, as you see in the video , you can switch from one to another and the workflow is exellent 

Zrnology allows me also to have those choruses switches fast but nothing deep like chorX and only roland ones or regular ....

Not trying at all to convince people lol , but for 19 , boy boy boy ;) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zo said:

I have a lot of Dim D emus and appart from Roland zeno and UAD , the rest isn't spot on , chor X not only is sounding just as it is supposed to but ythen you have option that i sometime miss in a real dim D , same for all

Also i was talking with Xavier from Xils , and i'm lobbying for a Juno algo lol ....again ,, as you see in the video , you can switch from one to another and the workflow is exellent 

Zrnology allows me also to have those choruses switches fast but nothing deep like chorX and only roland ones or regular ....

Not trying at all to convince people lol , but for 19 , boy boy boy ;) 

E5CD7A14-4B7A-4E3E-A67D-3D76E0FE9A89.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zo said:

5) My goal is to make people : discover , try , understand tools ..... 

As soon as i have a 2023 internt connection i will try to do some live  ;) it will be long , fun and will ***** even mlore people  ....can't wait ahahah ..

= = = = =

Not trying at all to convince people lol , but for 19 , boy boy boy

GAS be d****d, I'm in . . .

Thanx for all of your effort in making the video Zo!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

GAS be d****d, I'm in . . .

Thanx for all of your effort in making the video Zo!

You're welcome homie , chor x is my fist insert whne i need a chorus , and it usually stays , prior to that i uszed to love the soundtoys one witch is exellent .