Take the NUGEN Audio survey and get $100 voucher

Marina

"Voucher can be used when basket exceeds €89". Any tips? I already have Stereoizer full, Monofilter full and Stereoplacer elements. The upgrade to Stereoplacer full is just 59. Any path to get me tot that threshold but not over 100?

And on the subject of Aligner. This is basically a phase aligment tool which comes in pretty handy. I have Melda Autoalign and this does a pretty goo job also. It keeps my phase cancelation issues on bass heavy material to a minimum. I ALWAYS use this or the Melda one. Just in case. Align your bassphase people!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

"Voucher can be used when basket exceeds €89". Any tips? I already have Stereoizer full, Monofilter full and Stereoplacer elements. The upgrade to Stereoplacer full is just 59. Any path to get me tot that threshold but not over 100?

try adding the 'exclusive survey' plugins

AB Assist

Jotter

plus the bundle of the both of them

you can add multiple copies too - should get you to within a $ or two

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, simon said:

try adding the 'exclusive survey' plugins

AB Assist

Jotter

plus the bundle of the both of them

you can add multiple copies too - should get you to within a $ or two

Righto! The direct link posted here didn't work for me (I did complete the survey but clicked away the page). But now it does. AB Assist + Jotter + upgrade Stereoplacer is around €11 now.

• Like 2

I got the email complete with links to nowhere, then discovered that I had picked up an Aligner license somewhere along the way. I think I must have got it in exchange for taking the survey, tested it against MAutoAlign and found it wanting and then forgot about it.

This year, none of the links in the mail work, but I did some window shopping anyway. Nugen must be one of those companies that Vojtech Meluzin really, uh, looks up to, because everything that looked useful to me was already duplicated or bested by a Meldaproduction product I already owned. MSpectralPan anyone? MLoudnessAnalyzer, MCompare?

I also now have the iZotope Music Production Suite v.5, so what does Nugen have that I can use?

2 hours ago, Jan Schmitz said:

Also, I just realised I got the Focus Elements bundle with the voucher last year, and I just asked support if there's an upgrade path to the full bundle, because the "offers" in my account only show upgrades to the individual products which comes out as being more than buying the bundle outright.

I had a look around for an upgrade as well and there was nothing showing for me either to upgrade the bundle. Will be interesting to hear what they say.

50 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I had a look around for an upgrade as well and there was nothing showing for me either to upgrade the bundle. Will be interesting to hear what they say.

They said they could create a custom query for me for USD169 /EUR144 / GBP119. It's 169 EUR new. Pass. Not paying a penny for what should be freeware or a single $29 plugin anyway. Maybe I'll have a look at their other stuff.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, alex satt said:

I can't catch the point - is it possible to get Stereoplacer Elements for free with the mentioned 100$ voucher?

No. Purchase must exceed value of voucher

image.png.dc4e62c101bc6ea1f3e361b78e4de737.png

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NIce tips here, I added 3 x AB Assist and then SigMod and was able to get them for £2 something and was very pleased with myself.

Edit: Er and then went to use them. Waste of £2! tiny GUI and freezing all over the place.

Edited by tom

47 minutes ago, tom said:

NIce tips here, I added 3 x AB Assist and then SigMod and was able to get them for £2 something and was very pleased with myself.

Edit: Er and then went to use them. Waste of £2! tiny GUI and freezing all over the place.

Hey Tom, what DAW and OS are you using?

18 minutes ago, tom said:

Im on Reaper and Windows 10. Its SigMod and scanning for plugins, just not playing nice and freezing up. I'll try with support

Thanks Tom, I'm on Windows 10 and Cubase and it has caused some crashes. I wondered if it was just my combo.. interestingly fine for Simon using them. But yet all of my other plugins are fine...