Plugin Alliance: $399 EARLY BIRD OFFER for all PA releases in 2023 (Pay 1x $399 (Or Less))

MusicMan

PA Releases 2023 - Pay 1x

$399 EARLY BIRD OFFER for all PA releases in 2023 (Pay 1x $399)(Or less. Check emails)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/pa-releases-2023-bundle.html

OVERVIEW

PA Releases 2023

(List Price: $599)

Own every plugin we release this year for $399. Don’t miss out on a single plugin for mixing, mastering, and music creation in 2023. For a limited time, buy “PA Releases 2023” for the intro price of $399 (MSRP $599).

Get world-class analog emulations including patented TMT consoles, a tape machine, legendary compressors, must-have EQs and innovative tools to shape your sound. Expect some real bangers from top brands including ADPTR, AMEK, Black Box, Brainworx, Kiive, Lindell and many more.

How it works

On the release day of each plugin, just go to the PA store, log into your account, add the new PA 2023 plugin to your cart. The price will be reduced automatically to $0.

Released already: 

Lindell MBC

Upcoming Releases:

AMEK Mastering Compressor

AMEK Console 200

Black Box HG-Q

Kiive Audio Tape Face

ADPTR Audio KATANA

Kiive Audio Xtressor

Louder Than Liftoff Silver Bullet

Brainworx bx_masterdesk Pro

Harris Doyle Natalus EQ

Lindell TMT console

and more, please stay tuned!

Edited by MusicMan
  • Haha 2

If $12 is your target price for PA plugins then this deal needs to release over 33 items in 2023 to be "Best Value".

Or they need to release 13 plugins in 2023 to be the equivalent of Forever29. And that ship has sailed, for me.

IOW, not installed! here either.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Tomgu said:

It's $299 if you got the 2022 All bundle

If I piecemealed all the 2022 releases mine should be $299 too. But even then still questionable for me. Now $199, I'm in.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 3

If they had a system in place that accounted for “owned plugins” which would discount the $399 price, that’d be sweet. But they don’t.

Not sure if many companies do that. I know Soundtoys discounts the upgrade price based on what you already own.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Grem said:

This sounds desperate.  Maybe it's just me?

Last chance money grab before the colapse? I just ain't trusting this at all. Been burnt to many times maybe? 

Am I the only one thinking this? 

You and me, Grem. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Grem said:

This sounds desperate.  Maybe it's just me?

Last chance money grab before the colapse? I just ain't trusting this at all. Been burnt to many times maybe? 

Am I the only one thinking this? 

Definitely on the hungry/desperate for sales! But I'm not so sure about any collapse.

PA doesn't just have to justify their sales to themselves, now they have to compete and hold their own against Native Instruments and iZotope, both of which are very well known and established, so there will be a push to make as much money as possible.

On top of that, a lot of companies will look at testing different sales option, from subscriptions, bundles, various sales (BOGOF, x% Off, Spend $x get y%, buy x number of items, get y% off, etc), so them having a shot at selling bundles was probably predictable at some stage. I think they've only done bundles before on subscription. It's not uncommon for companies to try each option and see in real life results what works and whether to adopt it and it could be just that.

Personally I was never going to subscribe and they will have realized there were a lot of people like that, so this could just be a push at generating more sales from people like me.

Of course it could also be a collapse as well! But to me it just feels like testing the market :)

22 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Definitely on the hungry/desperate for sales! But I'm not so sure about any collapse

Maybe collapse was too strong? That's why I was asking. But it sure seems.... IDK... funny in a weird way?

I do wish them well and hope them the best for sure. I have no ill will against PA. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Maybe collapse was too strong? That's why I was asking. But it sure seems.... IDK... funny in a weird way?

I do wish them well and hope them the best for sure. I have no ill will against PA. 

Agreed, it does seem a little funny, especially this bundle compared to 2022 which just had so much in it! 🤣

I do get a little sale fatigued from them, but otherwise I'm the same, I wish them well too 🙂 They could've easily charged more for their plugins (when on sale) given the quality compared to many of the competitors, so they won some points from me there and licensing and number of seats is one of the better ones, plus regular freebies.

It's a pretty competitive industry these days, so it's gotta be a tough gig for them to keep coming up with ideas to drive profits..

I have plenty of plugins and instruments from them, so I have no interest in this deal and no need to have the latest plugins as soon as they release them, so I'll definitely be sitting this one out.

20 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

It's a pretty competitive industry these days, so it's gotta be a tough gig for them to keep coming up with ideas to drive profits..

I have plenty of plugins and instruments from them, so I have no interest in this deal and no need to have the latest plugins as soon as they release them, so I'll definitely be sitting this one out.

Yeah that's a tough gig alright!

I got plenty from them already, I will sit this one out and wait and see.

• Like 1