Mini Tool Partition Wizard

53mph

Ok, this is not so much a deal, because it's free, but I just want to sing my praises for this free software. I don't know how many times it's saved me.  

This week my WD Book Studio drive just stopped working. I thought I was going to have to shell out for data recovery, but this little tool has got the drive working again.....so now I'm copying all those sessions over to other drivers like crazy, before something goes wrong with it again.

Edited by Philip G Hunt
  • Like 8

37 minutes ago, Kal S said:

Thank you for sharing this.

Does the free edition offer data recovery as well?

It doesn't show up in the feature comparison table on the website here

I think you need to pay for the data recovery option. But if it's an emergency, I think you can get a free trial, which might give you a window of opportunity to recover your files.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Ok, this is not so much a deal, because it's free, but I just want to sing my praises for this free software. I don't know how many times it's saved me.  

This week my WD Book Studio drive just stopped working. I thought I was going to have to shell out for data recovery, but this little tool has got the drive working again.....so now I'm copying all those sessions over to other drivers like crazy, before something goes wrong with it again.

Agreed. I'm in IT, and use this tool pretty often.

MiniTool & Active Disk(for backups and imaging) are two of our "gotos".

• Like 2

Some of my favorites - MiniTool Partition Wizard, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, CrystalDisk, HD tune Pro, SeaTools for Windows, Seagate Recover, Resilio Sync, Macrium Reflect, FolderClone, FolderMatch, Process Explorer64,  Autoruns64.

These are all great utility apps!

Agree. This is brilliant software. I’d love to support them with a purchase but I’m not paying $60 for something I’m going to have to WUP within a year to get upgrades for. Or $160 for the perpetual licence.

$79 for perpetual is where I top out given how often I need to use it (rarely).