All drivers are there, but Sonar won't record...

berdnyk

I use a motu m4 sound card, native drivers were installed, I also tried asio4all, I deleted and installed everything a thousand times, I selected all driver modes, when I select asio only the Loopback mix mode is available, there the beat is recorded immediately on the track) in wmd \ ks record comes with breaks, and with wasapi, this is the error when trying to start recording, please help, otherwise I will soon break the computer...

photo_2023-01-18_13-58-48.jpg

photo_2023-01-18_13-58-47.jpg

photo_2023-01-18_14-48-29.jpg

Absolutely do not use ASIO4ALL, in fact, if it's installed on your computer it's a good idea to uninstall it entirely because it can interfere with your correct drivers.

You need to have the manufacturer's ASIO drivers installed for your MOTU, and have ASIO selected for your Driver Model in Preferences > Playback and Recording, and only the MOTO ASIO inputs and outputs checked in Devices > Input Drivers / Output Drivers.

If this is all correct and it still doesn't play, it's likely something else on your system has taken control of the driver, or is using a different sample rate that's conflicting with Cakewalk's.

But let's verify that this is all correct first before you do anything else, it'll help us give you better suggestions to sort out your problem. :) 

• Great Idea 2

It doesn't help much, but I use a MOTU M4 with win10 and CbB. The ASIO drivers work fine. Based on the message it looks like another app has the drivers and isn't letting them go. If you start your system and don't do anything except power on the M4 and open CbB you still get that message?