AmpliTube TONEX SE $/€49.99

BTP

21 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

Hmm.. Maybe you could save it as an FX Chain preset and load it like that. A track template could also work for more elaborate setups, including default input, track icon, send FX's, etc. 

As for Tonex, I've just bought the SE version. The value in terms of sound quality, amount of free content, and low CPU usage is too hard to pass for $35.  Hopefully they'll address the browser issues.

Yeah, I've thought about a track template (FX Chain has its own problems).  But that only works within Cakewalk.  I frequently just start up ToneX by itself to play for a few mintues or test some amp captures since the last time I ran it.  

Agree that ~$35 it is a must have.  I should have waited to get that kind of price that is for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Yeah, I've thought about a track template (FX Chain has its own problems).  But that only works within Cakewalk.  I frequently just start up ToneX by itself to play for a few mintues or test some amp captures since the last time I ran it.  

Agree that ~$35 it is a must have.  I should have waited to get that kind of price that is for sure.

My brother plays guitar connected to the computer sometimes,  and I made a project template in REAPER with Amplitube opened with a preset he likes and the track already armed for him. I then set the project template as default, so all it takes for him to start playing is opening REAPER. Maybe something like that would work for you.