AmpliTube TONEX SE $/€49.99

BTP

We want everyone to experience AmpliTube TONEX and the thrill of creating Tone Models of your own gear. For a limited time, you can grab TONEX SE for only $€49.99. That's $/€100 off!

The most affordable of the three versions, TONEX SE gives you 200 Premium Tone Models, the ability to create your own Tone Models and access to unlimited user-created Tone Model downloads from ToneNET, currently at over 5,000 free Tone Models.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=TonexSEDeal2023

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, filo said:

EDIT: No, I'm not because I can't use my IKM jampoints at JRR  ... am I right?

You can't use them on other websites.

IKM with jampoints might still be more expensive than JRRshop because of VAT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

You can bring it down to 35 with jampoints. Valid 'till Feb 8.

New to all things IK-M.

Does one earn JamPoints only when purchasing directly from IK-M?

Or, can one purchase TS3.5M from a TPR, and when registering with IK-M, also receive JamPoints?

TS3.5M would earn approx how many JamPoints?

Thanks in advance,

4 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

New to all things IK-M.

Does one earn JamPoints only when purchasing directly from IK-M?

Or, can one purchase TS3.5M from a TPR, and when registering with IK-M, also receive JamPoints?

TS3.5M would earn approx how many JamPoints?

Thanks in advance,

Every time you purchase/register a qualifying IK product, you get JamPoints™ calculated as a percentage of the product's suggested retail price. This percentage varies between full, crossgrade, upgrade, bundles, etc. You can redeem your JamPoints™ at any time while shopping in the IK Store or the Custom Shop. A maximum of 30% of the product value can be paid by JamPoints™.

You do get JamPoints even when you register a product bought from another seller. You get JamPoints usually worth something like 5-10% of the retail price. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Note that this deal will end right before our TONEX announcement, so through Feb 15.

What if the news is of a new version and I bought the old just a few days earlier? Honestly, the fact that it ends just prior to a big annoucement is kinda holding me back honestly. I wonder if I'll be disapointed to have jumped in and realized I should have waited...

5 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

What if the news is of a new version and I bought the old just a few days earlier? Honestly, the fact that it ends just prior to a big annoucement is kinda holding me back honestly. I wonder if I'll be disapointed to have jumped in and realized I should have waited...

I'm also curious on the backlash that is about to come.

First of all ToneX is great - one of the best things IKM has ever done, IMO.

That said running this sale I tend to expect will upset people that are also interested in what we expect to be a Pedal release that will be bundled with a copy the ToneX software (that also allows captures).  Where they might buy the software today then turn around and buy hardware in a couple weeks that came with the same software.  

If you have no interest in the Hardware, this is a no-brainer sale.  If hardware is of interest to you  (and you expect the price to be reasonable), I expect this will end up being a redundant purchase.   that is my prediction anyway.

They just released this, so the idea they are dropping a whole new version would seem insane.  

• Like 1