FREE IK Amp and Cabinet for doing survey [link appears to only work for accounts that meet specific conditions]

PavlovsCat

When I shared this, I got the link from a Facebook group I'm in and completed the forum on my (Android) mobile phone. So, perhaps the link is optimized for mobile (although the script on their site should be smart enough to get that right in 2023, I'll leave that to someone who codes to answer, it's just a guess what a problem could be)? 

23 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

When I shared this, I got the link from a Facebook group I'm in and completed the forum on my (Android) mobile phone. So, perhaps the link is optimized for mobile (although the script on their site should be smart enough to get that right in 2023, I'll leave that to someone who codes to answer, it's just a guess what a problem could be)? 

Some of us are getting tired of circle jerking that link.  Maybe some of use already have it.  Otherwise this thread is fiction.

2 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

Link just takes me to the homepage whether I'm logged in or not.  Am I missing something?

Same here and I tried computer and mobile.

My opinion is also highly valuable related to TONEX.  Not sure what the issue is, as the Mark IIc+ is only of the only amps I don't actually have already.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Same here and I tried computer and mobile.

My opinion is also highly valuable related to TONEX.  Not sure what the issue is, as the Mark IIc+ is only of the only amps I don't actually have already.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Some of us are getting tired of circle jerking that link.  Maybe some of use already have it.  Otherwise this thread is fiction.

@kitekrazy Four people on page one reported it working and it worked for me this morning,  so it was working earlier today. It looks like IK unfortunately might have happened to end the promotion this afternoon. I went back to the group where I originally found the information and found that it stopped working for everyone there too.  The original poster tried it after people started reporting that it wasn't working and no longer works for him anymore either. Consequently,  I updated the thread to indicate that it appears that this offer no longer works (or has expired).  Sorry. 

Here's the group where I found it: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/plugindeals

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

On 1/12/2023 at 12:25 PM, User 905133 said:

. . . so I decided to look at the website and was offered a TONEX survey which gave me free AT5 virtual gear which I don't have yet (an Amp and a Cab not in AT5 MAX/TS3.5 MAX)!!  🙂  [emphasis added]

Interesting: On the 12th I had the Mark IIC+ Amp plus one of the Road King Cabinets from the Mesa Boogie 2 Collection.  I just checked Custom Shop and evidently I only have the Mark IIC+ Amp.   (Yes, I restored purchases.)

So I checked AT5 Standalone. The Mark IIC+ is there and can be inserted into the chain. The 4 x 12 Road King Black is also there and can be inserted into the chain.

• Confused 1

This is really knuckleheaded on IKM's part. Most regular users of Amplitube will already have the amps/cabs/pedals they offer for free for completing surveys, so most respondents will be casual users of their free version...not the audience that will provide them with the most useful feedback.

Just sayin'.

• Like 1