FREE IK Amp and Cabinet for doing survey [link appears to only work for accounts that meet specific conditions]

PavlovsCat

The link appears to no longer work or works only for accounts that don't own certain products. Sorry. 

IK Multimedia AmpliTube TONEX Survey - In exchange for completing the survey, you’ll get a MESA Boogie Mark IIC+ and matching cab with a EV Darkness speaker for use in any version of AmpliTube 5 including AmpliTube 5 CS.
(After completing the survey launch AmpliTube 5 and select "restore purchases" on the account page.)
End date unknown.

The link appears to no longer work or works only for accounts that don't own certain products. Sorry. 

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/tonex_survey.php

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 12

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

Were these included in last year’s group buy? Then again, should I bother?

there are 2 different MESA Boogie collections - you got V1 with the group buy but not V2 which came out later.

the IIC+ looks like it's part of the V2 collection.

ALTHOUGH, I did the survey and nothing was added to my account ?

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, simon said:

there are 2 different MESA Boogie collections - you got V1 with the group buy but not V2 which came out later.

the IIC+ looks like it's part of the V2 collection.

ALTHOUGH, I did the survey and nothing was added to my account ?

Did you check from within Amplitube and do restore purchases Simon, or just check your products listed in your online account?

For some reason heaps of these ones don't show online, but do inside Amplitube.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Did you check from within Amplitube and do restore purchases Simon, or just check your products listed in your online account?

👍 haven't had chance yet, but I'll report back when I do.

I'm fairly sure all my freebies  have been added to "My Products", but as you say, there might be another, secret ( :) ) list of licences somewhere else 

10 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I did it from within Amplitude 5 itself.  Clicking “restore Purchases”, brings up the IKPM, which finalises the activation.

Once that is completed, the MESA Boogie Mark II stuff appears in Amplitude 5.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Promidi said:

I did it from within Amplitude 5 itself.  Clicking “restore Purchases”, brings up the IKPM, which finalises the activation.

Yep, that's what I did too.

But I don't think they will ever show online under your account, which does bug me a little. The online account, or even the IKPM is a handy way of seeing what you own, so with them not present in there, it's hard to get an accurate view (or remember!) what you have..

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Promidi said:

worked here :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LittleStudios said:

I received the MESA Boogie Mark IIC+, but what is the name of the cab that comes with it?

it's one of the 4 x 12 Roadking cabs (black OR vintage - can't remember which one)

if you sort by 'collection' you'll find it in the Mesa boogie v2 collection

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, simon said:

it's one of the 4 x 12 Roadking cabs (black OR vintage - can't remember which one)

if you sort by 'collection' you'll find it in the Mesa boogie v2 collection

Got the amp but sadly no cab/Roadking added here ...

17 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Got the amp but sadly no cab/Roadking added here ...

odd, maybe I got the model wrong (I'm not in front of my audio PC) - what does it say is enabled when you select 'mesa collections' in the 'cabinet' section

if you got the same group buy as me then you should have all of the Mesa V1 cabs plus one of the V2 'should' now be enabled ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Like you said we got the Mesa 1 Collection with the group buy and now IIC+ was added as part of the Mesa 2 Collection, but nothing else in there. 

I'll double check tomorrow which one I got and report back - but there was definitely a new cabinet and I'm sure it was a 4 x 12 with the EV Darkness speaker.

• Like 1