Music Producer Doll

PavlovsCat

image.png.bf22bf30a5a628059c229bb5ac33486b.png

For those of us with young kids (or grand kids)..."Reach for their dreams" is my personal favorite part of the copy:

"The doll's character, named Kavi Sharma, has been introduced as American Girl's "Girl of the Year" for 2023. Kavi's character is a said to be a natural performer, singer and dancer, with an interest in music production and songwriting. Kavi is intended to help kids "learn the importance of finding a healthy rhythm in life and feel inspired to pursue their own unique talents and reach for their dreams...."

"Accessories for the new character include a drum pad, laptop, microphone and a keyboard that plays six different tones,"

https://www.musicradar.com/news/american-girl-music-producer-doll?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_content=future-music

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 5
  • Great Idea 1

Hey, it was from Music Radar. I saw this and thought to myself: I'll never scoop Larry on sales, its impossible. But I can establish my own niche.... 

Okay,  I'm just kidding. The product amused me, that's all.

Reach for your dreams, everyone,

Peter

Edited by PavlovsCat

32 minutes ago, Lionel said:

Very cool! I think they did something similar with Barbie a while back. But she was just a DJ.

Yep, .the article mentioned that. To make clear, I did make the thread to get a laugh, but I'm 100 percent serious about that Miles Davis Funko Pop. I would love to get music legends as Funko Pop characters (my teenage daughter gets them and that's how I came across the Miles Davis one). Come on my fellow forum members, how about it? a Jeff Beck one, Jimi Hendrix, Robert Plant, John Coltrane... If they had all of those, I'd want them all! Okay, as someone who used to go by the username eDrummist in the old Cakewalk forum, I'd also want Buddy Rich, Keith Moon, John Bonham, Max Roach, Mike Clark, Omar Hakim, RIngo Starr, Louie Belson, Neil Peart, Gene Krupa...  

Edited by PavlovsCat

4 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Where's the coffee?

I'm just a hobbyist these days (I was a semi professional drummer a lifetime ago), but I have actually recorded keyboard parts where when there wasn't a left hand part, I've picked up a cup of coffee and started drinking it. Dead serious.  Is anyone else with me?  

• Haha 1