HoRNet plugins up to 80% off

cclarry

54 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

And the code 20220620 works with an additional 20% off

I feel guilty using this on already reduced plugins but I don't need anymore plugins and I like this developer's attitude so I guess its like giving a donation.  Hornet has replaced my PA hoarding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

25 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I feel guilty using this on already reduced plugins but I don't need anymore plugins and I like this developer's attitude so I guess its like giving a donation.  Hornet has replaced my PA hoarding.

I have bought him a lot of plugins... 25!!!

With this, I tell all about these plugins

About the discount codes, they disable some of them very fast and obviously, don't work. With others codes, they don't take any action during a long time. I have two codes from the last December, one for a 10% off and other for a 20% off, and both are working at the moment.

You can use them or not. Is an option, but you are not doing anything bad.

Edited by Niky Serrano

3 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I got the autogain pro.  I didn't really need it but it was $5.

Well done but... Ops!
Exists other similar plugin named AutoGain Pro MK2 (https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-autogain-pro-mk2/) that uses the same processing code of the AutoGain Pro plugin

I got the AutoGain Pro MK2 some months ago... now has an excelent price with this offer

This group has been super helpful in recommendations, so I can use some advice on this one. And it starts with an embarrassing confession. 

I will often feel inspired and record myself playing piano (that is, a piano sample library), say late at night, and quickly record myself playing a song I wrote decades ago from memory or coming up with something completely new. and I won't write down the chords or notes I played, because if I spend the time to do that, I might lose my inspiration or forget a part. So, what happens is that when I go back and listen the next day or whenever, I often don't recall the chord progression and sometimes, I don't even remember what key I played in. I actually played the piano track on the demo I did for Orange Tree Samples that way. I remembered this song I wrote when I was around 13 or so and played it all the way through and the next day when I went back to it, I completely forgot the chord progressions and didn't have them written down anywhere, because somehow, when I started playing, it all came to me, but not the next day!

Going through the piano roll to figure out what I played in order to add additional tracks is far too tedious for me. What I'll commonly do is duplicate the track and put ezKeys on it, because it tells you what chords are being played. But I would much prefer if I could just slap a midi plugin on the piano track to quickly see what's being played and was wondering whether Hornet Songkey is a good tool for this or is there something else that is even better. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Any recommendations? Prices are so low

Many, depending on what you are looking for and what you already have. For example

3xOver for simple (3 bands) multi-band processing of anything

ThirtyOne for inexpensive auto EQ

Total Eq for surgical EQ (unless you already have something like fabfilter, ssl x-eq, or DDMF IIEQ, etc)

Elm 128 for a loudness meter with a nicely clean UI

Previously I had some freebies from Hornet,
But with this no-brainer pricing,  I hoarded.
Now I've got some new shiny tools,
And I think, people not grabbing this deal are... probably ok.

In case someone is struggling with the same error: There seems to a glitch on the Hornet website. With about 10 products in cart everything works fine, but with 15 all I got is a Gateway error 504. So I suggest order max 12 plugins at a time.

Also be careful, there are older and newer versions of plugins side by side for sale: At least AutoGain Pro (with MK2) , ELM128 (with MK2) and TrackUtility (with MK2). And Pro/Plus versions for AutoGain, Sybilla and Deelay. Probably some overlapping with some of the plugins as well.

11 hours ago, Tomgu said:

Also be careful, there are older and newer versions of plugins side by side for sale: At least AutoGain Pro (with MK2) , ELM128 (with MK2) and TrackUtility (with MK2). And Pro/Plus versions for AutoGain, Sybilla and Deelay. Probably some overlapping with some of the plugins as well.

My mistake- I was confusing track utility with channel strip 😬

Edited by Brian Lawler
Bone-head correction

23 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I will often feel inspired and record myself playing piano (that is, a piano sample library), say late at night, and quickly record myself playing a song I wrote decades ago from memory or coming up with something completely new. and I won't write down the chords or notes I played, because if I spend the time to do that, I might lose my inspiration or forget a part. So, what happens is that when I go back and listen the next day or whenever, I often don't recall the chord progression and sometimes, I don't even remember what key I played in.

Are you recording audio or MIDI; and are you recording your left hand playing the chords/bass lines in addition to the right hand melody?