Plugin Alliance: Lindell Audio MBC Released and Free for LIndell SBC owners :)

MusicMan

Lindell Audio MBC Released and Free for Lindell SBC owners. You can buy SBC now for $29.99 with code and get MBC free :)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/lindell_mbc.html

I didn't really rate SBC and actually the Lindell 50 Channel strip, with a touch of highs added via EQ got it into a very similar ballpark. The MBC is much better and something that might be useful as you have more control over the various bands.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Tomgu said:

Don't sleep on it! "Owners of a perpetual license for the Lindell Audio SBC can get the MBC for FREE until February 14th 2023. "

That's strange. I thought it would be a permanent thing. They never mentioned a time limit to claim it when they first said they were going to release it.

Either way, I've already claimed it and installed it, so all good here, but good callout 🙂

4 hours ago, MusicMan said:

That's strange. I thought it would be a permanent thing. They never mentioned a time limit to claim it when they first said they were going to release it.

Either way, I've already claimed it and installed it, so all good here, but good callout 🙂

Yeah someone might need to check the Way back Machine on that one.  I thought the implication was SBC owners got the multibamd when released, not a time sensitive ordeal.

• Like 1

I'm ess-my-pants excited about this.  

My biggest beef with API compression has always been how it destroys my low end.  I'd always use it in parallel because on this, sometimes with a non-lin eq as a crossover of sorts to make things work.  

*points stern Techno Viking finger at unprocessed wimpy drums*
"I'm comin' for you...."

• Like 1