[Solved] Updating Saved Info in MP3 Options Dialogue

Keni

I know I've been through this before... but it has not been reliable for a long time...

I have a few options that I continue to use regularly and must always click through them. No way to save my selections... But the text areas? OK, Using the Browser I can maintain info for the  Song specific info, but the comments area? I have a default sentence there that works for all my personal stuff and has been fine up until now. I can't seem to get it to remember an update to the comment (change of year). I've done this every year prior, but not since the new export dialoge and now I can't seem to get it to remember the change.

What am I forgetting this time? Anybody?

Thanks!

Edited by Keni

3 hours ago, msmcleod said:

One way I guess is if you save that sentence in your default template, it should be picked up by any new project made based on that template.

Thanks Mark,

That's what I tried, but closing Cake, re-opening the project and the edited info is back to it’s original instead of saved.

One thing came to mind just before seeing your reply that I will verify tomorrow (system down for night).

I know it picks up song title etc. from anything typed in the Browser. I mean to double check to see if the comment field is represented there as it would logically overwrite the info in the mp3 dialogue.

I will post after looking in the am...