Arturia V Collection 9, Pigments 4 and FX Collection 3 are 50% off at Native Instruments (NKS sale).

cclarry

13 hours ago, marled said:

I don't understand Arturia's pricing philosophy! V Collection is so cheap compared to the single synths, but if you don't need most of them, it makes no sense to purchase the whole collection.

Me too

And... if you have some of them included in V Collection, the upgrade price is the same for you and for the rest of the people that did buy none or less products than you

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 2

On 1/12/2023 at 5:17 PM, telecode 101 said:

V COLLECTION 9 upgrade available at checkout too.

Not seen this before on a 3rd party website. 

At £89 I'm tempted.

Not sure why they have separate options for upgrading from VC8 and VC1 - 7 when the upgrade price is the same.
Would have expected the upgrade from VC8 to be cheaper.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I have v collection 8 and i use it a lot. Just having hard time rationalizing upgrade. I already own augmented strings. Not sure if the rest is worth it

Had similar thoughts. Not into the harsh tonality of an MS-20 myself, what with its filter as a freebie. But I do quite like the SQ80. And the Augmented Vocals. And the newly separated Prophets. And the incredible CS-80. And …

So yeah, I jumped. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Had similar thoughts. Not into the harsh tonality of an MS-20 myself, what with its filter as a freebie. But I do quite like the SQ80. And the Augmented Vocals. And the newly separated Prophets. And the incredible CS-80. And …

So yeah, I jumped. 

Yeah, seems like a good deal for all the additions from VC8. 

What are your thoughts on Piano v2 vs v3? 

27 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Yeah, seems like a good deal for all the additions from VC8. 

What are your thoughts on Piano v2 vs v3? 

Better, I’m sure, but I’m addicted to the bounty of Pianoteq Pro :)

Still, even though Arturia’s Piano is said to be based on an older version of Pianoteq, it’s well worth the upgrade as it does offer different sounds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Better, I’m sure, but I’m addicted to the bounty of Pianoteq Pro :)

Still, even though Arturia’s Piano is said to be based on an older version of Pianoteq, it’s well worth the upgrade as it does offer different sounds. 

That's probably enough to push me over the edge. Cheers Fleer 👍

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 12:26 PM, marled said:

I don't understand Arturia's pricing philosophy! V Collection is so cheap compared to the single synths, but if you don't need most of them, it makes no sense to purchase the whole collection.

They gave me the FX collection for $49 for BF, because I owned some of the freebies they gave away for Christmas.  All I wanted was the Fragments granulizer, which goes for $99.   And I also got the V Collection at $199 because I upgraded their string product from the holiday giveaway version. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

I have been finding I like the SQ-80 more than I thought I would.   I also am finding a lot of potential in the Synclavier.  I've had this for a couple of months and feel like I haven't even scratched the surface.

• Like 1