UVI sale up to 50% off

Fleer

So...

I ended up picking up Falcon and 2 libs.
I then took my $100 voucher and bought 8 more Falcon libs - with the voucher and the sale my total out of pocket cost was $54.29  (I always wonder how Falcon users ended up with so many libraries).

Wish I would have checked out what their UVI Dual Delay X would have cost in combination with my other items before pulling the trigger.  I really like the way it sounds, how intuitively the controls are laid out, etc.
Even though I've got too many delays I really regret not picking this up at the $29 intro price when it came out.  

On one hand I want to thank everyone for their help/info 👏 - thanks, I got a killer deal!
on the other hand not sure I'll be feeling the same way at the end of the month if I end up having Ramen for dinner for a week 'cuz I broke my budget.
Well they** say you're not an artist unless you suffer for your art.
**not sure who said this - probably some no talent ***** 

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Once you get your $100 voucher, don’t instinctively spend it on Falcon expansions (though a number of them are absolutely worthwhile) but also have a look at Augmented Orchestra, Augmented Piano, the KeySuite bundle and the Quadra’s. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, husker said:

@TheSteven - how long did it take for you to get your voucher?

I'm still on the fence about this, I should probably go ahead and get it.

FWIW I am absolutely blown away by Vintage Vault 4. Between it and Falcon, the competition looks sadly dated and  amateurish by comparison. Installing and playing with each of the modules on VV4 has been the most fun I've had in ages! Keysuite is great too. Keysuite Digital is making me very happy. 

Edited by Craig N
  • Like 2

I guess I'll be skipping Vintage Vault and Keysuite since I already had V Collection 9 and Keyscape. But I did ended up picking Falcon 2 with 2 Falcon expansions. Now waiting for my license to arrive from AudioDeluxe and buy World Suite 2 with 2 Falcon expansions using the $100 voucher.

4 hours ago, husker said:

how long did it take for you to get your voucher?

I'm still on the fence about this, I should probably go ahead and get it.

Almost instantly (actually a minute or two) after I registered it.
It appeared in my account and they also sent me an email with the code.

Edited by TheSteven

44 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

$240 for me? Are you using deluxe bucks?

It's based on buying 3 products so you get 50/60% off (50% at UVI, ~ 60% at Audiodeluxe when you factor in Deluxe bucks). $244 is at 30% off. If you add two more UVI products to your cart the extra discount will apply. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Craig N said:

It's based on buying 3 products so you get 50/60% off (50% at UVI, ~ 60% at Audiodeluxe when you factor in Deluxe bucks). $244 is at 30% off. If you add two more UVI products to your cart the extra discount will apply. 

i see it now. so you are adding falcon and 2 expansions. it comes to 190. tempting.

Edited by telecode 101

11 hours ago, Fleer said:

Once you get your $100 voucher, don’t instinctively spend it on Falcon expansions (though a number of them are absolutely worthwhile) but also have a look at Augmented Orchestra, Augmented Piano, the KeySuite bundle and the Quadra’s. 

That is where I'm at right now.  What is the consensus on World Suite? 

2 hours ago, husker said:

That is where I'm at right now.  What is the consensus on World Suite? 

Pretty good I read. But not for me, as I’m not into world instruments that much. Still, might pick it up someday. 

6 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I am still on the fence. the only thing holding be back is I am already invested on other synths, no NKS, and money..

You pretty answered your question ;) 

Falcon is great if you go deep in sound design or wanna tweakt some title ...(had to clean the mess they did with beatbox anthology and resave it as new program .... drives and filters all around a shame and surprising that no reviewers noticed that ...on all kits ...

As for world suite , it s exellent ...their perf thing is useless but coming from motu ethno , i was at home, and you re pretty well covered ....

solid title ...

if i had to do a selection

beatbox anthology  2

synth anthology 3

xtreme fx

wordsuite

falcon ( no expansion )

• Like 2

One thing i would love to see updated to new interface is omnidphere ... synth anthology multiple pages gives me the same feeling .... waste of time and energy ....i mainly use it as presets , take off all fx and record ...