UVI sale up to 50% off

Fleer

26 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Yes, but keep in mind, only purchases at UVI count towards your yearly voucher.

Maybe, but for the same price at UVI, I can get Augmented Orchestra with 4 Falcon Expansions at Audiodeluxe instead of 2, so next year voucher won’t likely cover as much.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault

Now their cart is giving a better discount with every additional UVI product.

Now I'm suffering from classical GAS.

EDIT: On the other hand, the deluxe bucks are pretty low for the products, probably compensating for the growing discount.

EDIT2: FYI It seems the discount logic is still changing. Now the discount isn't increasing anymore with each additional product . I played around a little, and I think the discount grows with each additional product until 12 products. Then with 13-15 the discount is for some reason a little less, and with 16 products about the same as with 12. Earlier today the max discount was better and with less products.

Edited by Tomgu

13 hours ago, Tomgu said:

AudioDeluxe also has this sale - there seems to be even slightly better discounts with 4-6 products in cart.

Thanks for pointing this out. There were indeed some good deals to be had. It'd go up and down sometimes significantly depending on how many items were in the cart.

I probably spent 3 solid hours last night until 1am adding things to the cart then removing them to figure out what the best deal I could get was, and debating how much I could reasonably put on the credit card without regretting it later 🙂

Ended up picking up the following:

Vintage Vault 4, Keysuite Bundle, Synth Anthology 3, Sweep Machine and a Falcon Expansion called Hypnotic Dive from AudioDeluxe for $465 (adding $41 deluxe bucks to my account). Then using my UVI voucher I picked up 3 more Falcon expansions for only $18 from UVI. After all is said and done I paid 35% of the regular retail price, so I'm pretty happy with that considering that UVI never normally goes that low!

However due to my befuddled 1am brain I ended up paying for it out of our main savings account instead of putting it on the credit card I use for my spending money, so I had to explain this sordid tale to the missus this morning rather than wait for a "please explain" 😅

I was tempted to also pick up World Suite 2, Toy Suite  and Ircam Solo Instruments 2 into the bargain from AudioDeluxe (it was going to be < $800 including 5 Falcon expansions), but I thought there was a chance they might not honor the sale if I pushed my luck too much!

Now I just need to install all of this stuff. Looks like it's going to take a while! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, wallace said:

How did you get 60% off? I'm interested in Falcon and Vintage Vault but not sure how to game the system. The best I can get to is around 40% off only...

The prices listed are already discounted 30% from full retail price. Eg Vintage Vault retails for $599 or you can upgrade for $499 if you own any of the modules already. Whereas it's listed for $419 in this sale which is 70% of 599.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Lowest I can hit for same is $190.95 on AudioDeluxe , $212.86 on UVI
What secret wizardry are you employing to achieve that magical discount? 

Difference between 60 and 65% off retail. They fixed it so you can only get up to 60%.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Lowest I can hit for same is $190.95 on AudioDeluxe , $212.86 on UVI
What secret wizardry are you employing to achieve that magical discount? 

So... is it worth $22 to buy it at UVI?  I.E. do you get vouchers that make up the difference?

Also is the $100 Falcon voucher you get if you buy it now usable during the during the current sale?

Edited by TheSteven

3 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

So... is it worth $22 to buy it at UVI?  I.E. do you get vouchers that make up the difference?

Also is the $100 Falcon voucher you get if you buy it now usable during the during the current sale?

Also bear in mind you'll get $8.94 in Deluxe Bucks so you're actually saving $30.85

With regard to the loyalty vouchers, here's my experience:

I bought Falcon last year directly from UVI for $194 (I paid someone on KnobCloud 22 Euro for a $50 Falcon discount code) and with the $100 coupon you get after buying Falcon, bought Plate and a Falcon expansion, spending an extra $17 at the time, so total spend of $211 with them last year. 

At the start of January I received a $40 loyalty coupon from UVI that's valid for this month only. 

I believe you get the $100 coupon regardless of whether you buy Falcon from a reseller or directly, but the yearly loyalty vouchers are only for money spent directly with UVI.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2