One Touch Away

RexRed

Beautiful song Rex. It flows amazingly well for one with this slow of a bpm. If you are looking for any suggestions .. I believe I would back off one of the doubled vocal tracks on the word "forever" . I would also bring the vocals in a little louder after the horn break.              Loved it ..   mark

• Like 1

Right off the bat I´m fan of you songs  but i find myself going back to youre country acoustic guitar slide guitar format of which you really excell so I understand that you want to expand your song pallet , i just want you to go back to your roots , this is no critque just my personel taste  , I really missed the acoustric guitar and simplicty cheers all the same great song

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the really nice comments awesome Cakewalk peeps!

It was about a month ago when I created this song "One Touch Away" words, music and vocals.

It is really nice getting feedback from Cakewalk users.

We are all brought together by this music creation tool that is so amazing and unparalleled in the industry.

My first experience with Cakewalk was in MSDOS many eons ago and today, Cakewalk has grown into a mammoth of a program.

My wildest dreams could not have envisioned what Cakewalk is today.

But my fancies knew what Cakewalk was all along.

I on, 2/3/23 have reached the golden age of 60 years old.

This nearly life long ride with Cakewalk is fulfilling and all that I have imagined and more.

May I still be able to accomplish greater with this superlative program in the years ahead.

Best to you friends! 🌹💗💖

RexRed

Edited by RexRed