Connect Yourself to the Universe

Asato Maa

Connect Yourself to the Universe

Connect yourself to the Universe.jpg

I remember the first time I really felt music.

I was about 15 years old, and it was Kitaro, whose album I heard at a relaxation session.
Imagine you are sitting in a large armchair, wrapped in a blanket. Twilight, burning aroma lamp. Thoughts go somewhere.
And at some point, music begins to sound, filling the entire space.

It was just an incredible feeling! Music immersed and carried away! I was focused on my feelings here-and-now, and on the music.

After that, I told myself that I want to create the same kind of music!

The same did not work, but it turned out to create another 🥰
At the moment I have released 4 albums, but all these years I tried to find my style, trying electronic rock, the Berlin school of electronics, ethnic, new age, meditative music and ambient.

And I feel that my style is gradually emerging from release to release.

Lately, I've been wanting to listen to concentrated, spiritual music more and more. And to create music for conscious listening. Music that gives a deep feeling of unity with the world, the cosmos, in which we are just wanderers who have come to this planet in bodily form.

Behind a series of vain events and thoughts, we only sometimes remember our true state and purpose. And this composition - for myself - is a reminder of my own destiny and connection with the source of all that exists.

I shared this composition with some of my listeners.

Here is what they write:

✔I associate this track with Solaris. I would make it a soundtrack))) probably with something like that you can get in touch with the thinking ocean and plunge into the deep unconscious, as Kelvin did)

✔I liked the combinations of low small "grunting" drones and high-frequency ringing bell sorties - this is, exactly, somehow, "universally" - the whole spectrum of sounds, pulsations, echoes, echoes. The drums do not thump throughout the entire track, but neatly appear out of nowhere and slowly fade away, like extinct stars...then they gradually revive...the high, protruding bongs at the beginning were a little strained, but, according to the idea, they are, I think, appropriate (as intro)-type from the earthly everyday life to the connection with infinity.

✔ Very beautiful, smooth, harmonious. I imagine a person rising to the heavens, and towards him the Universe holds out a blue luminous ball to him - “everything is in your hands”

✔This track has a special melody. It seems to be inconvenient, as the classical understanding of melody seems to be violated. But after a while, it begins to seem that the music seems to be from a parallel dimension, or that the tops of the mountains, or the soles of the clouds, or the roots of trees sound exactly like that - something that cannot sound.

What did you feel after listening?

Share your feelings

The track is here: https://open.spotify.com/album/3gYJfHustd6EB9sAmqZHST

Edited by Asato Maa

6 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Asato

Might be better if you post the song somewhere where the listener doesn't have to have an account or post it on Bandlab  where I think everyone here has an account.

-Bjorn

Bjorn, thank you for the feedback! It's a very good idea to post on Bandlab! Have a good day

9 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Asato

I had a listen, it was pleasant enough but i did think far too long.

Perhaps a little editing might help

I do think this could be pretty good apart from the length

Cheers

Nigel

Hello, Nigel!

It's an ambient composition, I think 😅

I wanted to immerse the listener in a special meditative mood.

But I understand what do you mean!

Thank you for the listening!