Waves New Year Sale - Buy 2 get 1 FREE!

cclarry

Love or hate them... Whatever they're doing, it seems to be working.  And they've been in the computer audio industry ever since I can remember.  Definitely could not afford the steep price of Waves Gold back in the day.  But today's prices are much more attractive, especially through online stores like everyplugin.

WUP sucks... without a doubt.  But at least it's better than a subscription.  If/when a subscription ends, you can't use that product anymore.  With Waves, you can use your plugins until an update/upgrade is necessary.  To be honest, I've never had to wup any of my plugins... yet.  I reckon because I'm a PC user.

Definitely not the worst plugins to invest in, considering their longevity in this industry and ever-growing catalogue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do have a fair few waves plugin, unfortunately I'm now running an old Mac OS and the last time I started Waves Central app it automatically updated itself to a version incompatible with my OS! ...so I decided to depreciate my waves plugins ...they're just reserved for old projects. I hope Waves don't take it too badly. lol

• Like 4