Control Surface compatibility

5 hours ago, scook said:

The last time I downloaded the Studio Instruments installer from the Cakewalk Web Installer, it included some demo projects.

The latest version of the Web Installer should actually the demo projects available independently from the Studio Instruments installer which is where they are if you download the add-ons from BandLab Assistant. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Jonathan Sasor said:

The latest version of the Web Installer should actually the demo projects available independently from the Studio Instruments installer which is where they are if you download the add-ons from BandLab Assistant. 

IIRC we discussed this.

Thanks for making the change.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Bringing this topic back up....

I recently got an ICON Pro Platform M+ and I am still working on getting setup (just go it last night)

I may have to end up mapping this myself, but I do not know how to pull up the MIDI note -control  list in CbB. (Maybe one of you fine gents, like MMcleod can assist)

Some things I've noticed (could be I've messed something up or its just the base program in Mackie Control)

1) When I select a track on the M+ it does not highlight in CbB. The WAI is only showing up in bank groups of 8. No issue with MUTE/SOLO/REC buttons

2) Cannot figure out how to access control from Tracks to Bus (the flip buttons apparently only swap the faders to CC for panning...that's pointless for me I use the encoders)

3) The "MIXER" button puts a Marker on the timeline...useful, yes....What would be better? Toggling the Mixer/Track view...

Anyway, thanks for any help in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

hello, i am looking for the control surface plugin for roland/cakewalk v700c (i have the roland v-studio, v-700c console and v-700r rack) with the free software cakewalk by bandlab under windows 10 (64bit). everthing works fine with the v-700r, but the console plugin for v-700c is not in the control surface-menue (only mackie, which is not working correctly). the plugin from cakewalk.com (version 1.2) is not available, cause "New Cakewalk account creation is currently disabled". the old version 1.0.0.1 on cakewalk.com is not compatible with the latest free software cakewalk by bandlab...can you help me? best regards, franz from switzerland

hp elitebook 840 g3, i7-6500, 16gb ram, 256gb ssd / windows 10 (64 bit) free cakewalk by bandlab / roland vs-700 studio (1x v700c, 2x v700r)