request - Divisimate + Cbb Template

sadicus

Hi, I don't have it, but you made me curious so I checked the link out.

Seems like a real timesaver if you want to write orchestral pieces (especially to experiment and sketch, from what I understood you still need to do quite some polishing afterwards).

I did notice that while they don't have a CbB template, they do have instructions for setting it up in CbB. Next to that there are several template on their website, maybe you can use a Cubase or S1 template as start point to see how it has been set up.

They also provide a universal template which might be useful.

As for a tutorial , there's a lot on their website and they have several videos (I guess you've already checked that out).

When searching for Divisimate on YouTube I found also some user videos like these ones that I thought could be useful:

Furthermore, some info here from users and Sound on Sound: 

Hope this helps a bit.

Why don't you write them an email with some specific questions? They might be willing to help with a template etc.  

Please do post your experience and how you use it, I consider buying it in the near future if it works as well as advertised!

• Like 1

Oh no! Now I got to go read and check this out too. … I watched a couple of videos. If it’s not too hard to set up it might work well for “some” things. I don’t know how close the note trigger timing needs to be to activate the proper channels. I think that is why one guy said it worked well on slower legato music. One other thing, notes are never played at the same time in an orchestra. Randomizing is not that great either. It wouldn’t have the right feel. I do love the way it can split polyphonic music to different tracks/instruments. Let us know how you like it!