Life Sentence with EZ Drummer 3

Keith Wilby

I confidently predict that some future politician will unironically use this one as their campaign rally song, which of course will be ironic. Especially when they win.

Meanwhile, great song, lovely vocal treatment as for the effects, and a challenging vocal where your chops shine.

Lead guitar with the tasteful delay was wonderful. I listed on headphones, that cymbal panning was much appreciated!

Maybe check the lead or bgv tuning on your sustained vocal "learned", I don't know if either might be a few micro off in the flat direction? Could be just my ears this morning.

Great tune.

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First of all, this is really well recorded!  Quite impressive.  I like your arrangement a lot, and think that you have a really great guitar tone, and the guitar itself is very tastefully played.   The lyrical theme you're covering is very timely and very well explored.  IMHO to answer, the first two questions you ask are "Nothing" and "No".   Job very well done here.  You should be proud of this!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, PhonoBrainer said:

I confidently predict that some future politician will unironically use this one as their campaign rally song, which of course will be ironic. Especially when they win.

This is probably the best quote on the entire internet ever!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Really like this, Keith. Really good arrangements and lyrics. Vocals seemed just a bit low for my ears, but I could make out everything just fine, so its probably just a personal subjective issue on my end.  Outside of that impression everything in this piece of music is at a professional level in my opinion.  Really good job.  Glad I stopped to listen.  Congratulations and thanks for sharing you talents.

• Thanks 1