Long Winter - Jazz

Tim Smith

I gave this another listen on a different system and I confirmed what I heard. 

Listened to the song all the way through and it is an interesting song with really good bass lines. On my second listen I noticed high end harshness.

Maybe you mistakenly uploaded the wrong version. I have done that.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

Thanks for giving this one a listen. I hate to say this but I made it as loud as almost every other track on SC.

My LUFS looked inline but probably pushing limits, maybe I could stand to dial it back a tad. SC does not allow any track above established thresholds because they limit to a ceiling at upload.

I tried to hear the 'distortion' others mentioned and I must be going deaf because the only thing close to it I can hear is a little crisp hype? I did mostly mix this on cans, so maybe that played a part?

If you thought this one was loud, you might want to dial the volume back on my last upload here " Muloo" 😵 * ducks and runs*.

I will say I will ALWAYS appreciate honesty , so a HUGE thanks to all who listened and commented.

On 1/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, Jesse Screed said:

thats some god chit there

to hot pull it back

need more DNR

I'[m down to 60 and

you need to get your choir to sing to this

I love it

almost disco

love to luv you

this isn't really you, you are an AI bot

eye no U rrrrrrrr

I got some new tools which have changed the way I work in some cases. Have been getting my feet wet on some of it, so yeah, the days of mellow guitar tunes are a little less now lol.

I had to find a better way to work because the old way was taking far to long for a working man to have enough time to do it all alone.

Edited by Tim Smith