fiona

thegaltieribrothers

Lyrics sure work and it's a catchy song. I'd vote for less reverb on the snare, and a little louder kick/snare. Your hi hat seems about right. And other than the intro, for your panned acoustic arpeggios, they could come down just a bit in volume.

Have fun with it, it's a nice one.

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 2

Hi Gary,

Thanks for listening and for your advice on the drum track.

Hi AMiller,

Thanks for listening and your note on the drums.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for listening and your comments + your note on the guitar arpeggios.

Thank you all for listening and commenting its is greatly appreciated.

regards

paul

• Like 1

Hi, Paul,

It's always good to hear a new song from you!  Nice work on this pleasant sounding, very catchy pop rocker!😀

Excellent vocals and musical performances, great song message, and the mix sounds clean and wide with nice instrument separation and a fresh sounding overall vibe!👍

Wonderful job, my friend, have a great week!
Bob

• Like 1

Good tune. Enjoyed listening.

Drums do need some variation. A roll here and there with some splash. Maybe switch to a ride for the outro. Not a whole lot, just a little would go a long way.

Edited by Grem
Spelling of course!
  • Like 1

This is another emotional song that you have shared with us and I think that your vocals really convey the message and intent of the lyrics.  To me this song is particularly interesting because while it is an emotional and introspective song the melody has a bit of a light feel to it.  I find that this give the song a very attractive and "pop" feel.

Well done my friend!

• Like 1

Last time I heard an introduction with that sound was when our rhythm guitars tried out a new FX peddle I had built for him.

Pleasant enough tune, drums do get a little monotonous as noted above.  Mix overall nice and clear. 

• Like 1