Hello

Thomas Roller

It's been awhile so hi fellas. 

I don't recognize all the names but I do remember Bapu, Steve, Craig and Bill.

I was in a friend's studio awhile back and he was mixing this album for a singer he has under contract.  I thought her voice was fantastic.   
I was told she tours with Stevie Wonder and is signed with Quincy Jones Productions to perform at his clubs around the world. 

I recently saw her on a PBS special with David Foster.  She is very well known in the business but still just about unknown to the general public.
Attached is a video where she's singing at the Obama White House's tribute to Burt Bacharach.

• Like 1

I thought Shirley I would have noticed this and said 
"HI, and welcome back" butt NNOOOOOO

so

Hi Tom! Welcome back!    Hope you like the new forum. 

Everyone's still as lazy as ever! I suppose I'll be apologizing for all this too 🤒

Glad you're here and have fun!

On 7/20/2019 at 2:37 PM, Tom1 said:

It's been awhile so hi fellas. 

I don't recognize all the names but I do remember Bapu, Steve, Craig and Bill.

I was in a friend's studio awhile back and he was mixing this album for a singer he has under contract.  I thought her voice was fantastic.   
I was told she tours with Stevie Wonder and is signed with Quincy Jones Productions to perform at his clubs around the world. 

I recently saw her on a PBS special with David Foster.  She is very well known in the business but still just about unknown to the general public.
Attached is a video where she's singing at the Obama White House's tribute to Burt Bacharach.

Finally got around to watching this.  Right off the bat I was thinking "Why is she playing piano?  They should have someone else doing that so she can be front and center!"  Then she stopped playing and did just that.  LOL.

Very well done!  I liked how restrained the band was to help focus attention on the vocals.  That wasn't a song to be belted out though I'm pretty sure she can handle that!  I'll have to look up some of her other stuff later. 🙂