New Year’s resolutions

Fleer

19 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Updates from everyone on how their resolutions are going,  please! ;)

I'm about €75 down on my "I'm not spending anything on things that are not on my wishlist" resolution. Buuut, about €50 of that amount could/should have been spent in 2022, I just found out late (like the Samples from Mars 2022 update). And the remaining €25 was on samples, which has a generic place on my budget. So, pretty good. Also, I got a hardware Korg MS-20 mini secondhand, so that saved me around €165 off the retail price. Right now, there is absolutely nothing software wise that would tempt me. Even if it is on my wishlist.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 4:58 PM, jesse g said:

I resolve to buy a new midi controller this year better than the MCU I had of old.  I loved that thing, but now it's time to pack it up with it's two broken faders and get an Icon QCon Pro G2 Control Surface.

I still have other things on my wish list for 2023 I want to get,  but I resolve to get the Icon QCon Pro G2. 

I finally got my Icon Qcon Pro G2.  It was on my New Years resolution list and and I just flickered it off.    I was having problems with two of the faders on my MCU and I knew I was not going to get one of them working properly again.   While being helped by Msmcleod, I took another look at the controller and just said forget it and hit the buy button.  SOLD, I wasn't looking back!! 

• Like 1