Hi guys m'I back

Bapu

i fuked up mine when young working in a furniture shop during 10 years same time as studies ... paint shop ...tones of paint moves ...i feel it now !

good luck Bapu !!

Edited by Zo

At one point I was having really bad lower back spasms that would drop me to the ground.  The doctor said my L3 and L4 had degenerated and were starting to mix together (and he had the x-ray to prove it).  The usual fusion surgery was recommended.  Needless to say, since this was when I was working on my PhD, I bounced the issue off of one of the instructors who suggested I try an NLP technique called "reframing."  Because all of the cells in your body are always being replaced (skin quickly, bones the slowest), this meant saying my disks were regenerating instead of degenerating.  It took well over three years, but my issues went away.  Then I blew out my rotator cuff and was back at the same doctor who asked how I had injured myself.  When I said it was playing A-level softball he asked how I was even able to play with my back issues.  After I told him what I did he wanted to take a new x-ray (which he paid for himself) and the first words out of his mouth when the x-ray arrived were "that's impossible!"  Sorry Doc, but I really did regrow my disks!

Two things were learned:  One, you have far more control over your body than you think and, two, doctors are great, but they don't know everything!

• Like 1

Unfortunately for me the MRI proved otherwise and I had lost feeling in my right foot and some of the right leg.  The ruptured disc fragmented and were against the nerve. I was dragging my right leg by the end of the day.  Since it was L1 and L2 disc the surgeon basically removed the fragments. But because it took to long to have the surgery approved the nerve damage never fully healed :(  As a story my wife is a nurse and the medical group she works for, there is a doctor that had the same thing happen to his back and he had the surgery very quickly and tells my wife he has no nerve damage. This doctor is more livid then me that I was left hanging for approval. I said what can I do doc, it is the state of medical insurance in the U.S.A.  I know we are not suppose to talk politics on here but it is really sad that I have been working since I was 15 with a workers permit and have a mishap in my mid 40's and I can't have it taking care of because the system is so F*#ked  up!  Wish we could get rid of both parties and start a new with a government here that is actually for the working class!

7 hours ago, craigb said:

At one point I was having really bad lower back spasms that would drop me to the ground.  The doctor said my L3 and L4 had degenerated and were starting to mix together (and he had the x-ray to prove it).  The usual fusion surgery was recommended.  Needless to say, since this was when I was working on my PhD, I bounced the issue off of one of the instructors who suggested I try an NLP technique called "reframing."  Because all of the cells in your body are always being replaced (skin quickly, bones the slowest), this meant saying my disks were regenerating instead of degenerating.  It took well over three years, but my issues went away.  Then I blew out my rotator cuff and was back at the same doctor who asked how I had injured myself.  When I said it was playing A-level softball he asked how I was even able to play with my back issues.  After I told him what I did he wanted to take a new x-ray (which he paid for himself) and the first words out of his mouth when the x-ray arrived were "that's impossible!"  Sorry Doc, but I really did regrow my disks!

Two things were learned:  One, you have far more control over your body than you think and, two, doctors are great, but they don't know everything!

Can expend on that or link le to a video or site about it ?

• Great Idea 1

Not sure what I can add, it really was all about telling myself that my disks were regenerating instead of degenerating (which is what the doctor said they were doing).  The rest included some self-hypnosis that I was healing, but that's about it!

• Great Idea 1