Night Flight

KSband

Just finished this one, been on the back burner for while until I could think of some melody parts for it. This  has my Fishman midi guitar,  cheapo strat and Gibson es135 with BiasFx2 , Ezdrummer3 , tenor and soprano sax, PJ bass with Amplitube4 SVX

• Like 7

Nice groove, has a feel of a a couple of those fusion type bands that are itching the back of the furry brain but their names refuse to reach the tongue.

Do wonder if the drums could do with little change up or breakdown.

Do you have some vinyl FX on this?

2 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

Hey, very interested in how you use the fishman.  I do like the guitar parts a lot, nice playing.  It seems to have a nice dynamic range. The bass is great, did you play that too?

Digging on that guitar!

fishman is a midi pickup on a guitar, the Rodes keyboard you hear is that. Use it all the time, it can play any synth sound you want.

Love it! Groove pulls you in right of way and gets the foot tapping. The funny thing is it sounds a bit down the center, but it still sounds damn good to me and everything sounds like it has plenty of room and separation regardless. Its like a sonic hallucination. The guitar work is slick.  @ 1:47 forward- awesome! 

Dean