Get rid of your studio

Pragi

26 minutes ago, Pragi said:

Cubase `? 

image.thumb.png.4b976fe9f44dd000f348287c8c59369f.png

This describes 'installing waves' in the computer belonging to an entity known as 'Morning Producer', and how 'waves' is the result of opening the 'nothing' that belonging to Cuba. As 'waves' is all lower case, we can assume it does not refer to the audio plugin company Waves; instead we can infer that some form of rapid oscillation occurs.

10 hours ago, antler said:

This describes 'installing waves' in the computer belonging to an entity known as 'Morning Producer', and how 'waves' is the result of opening the 'nothing' that belonging to Cuba. As 'waves' is all lower case, we can assume it does not refer to the audio plugin company Waves; instead we can infer that some form of rapid oscillation occurs.

T can´t confirm this.😊

It literally and historical  describes the behaving  of Waves during the times of Fidel Castros Cuba.

4 hours ago, Pragi said:

image.thumb.png.c0c4199d4aefdb414ac83c0d3b733698.png

OK that is one strange looking picture . After doing a triple take , I'm seeing 3 girls out of 6 at the County Fair all lathered up getting ready to have their legs shaved .

Please tell me I'm gonna be the Barber ,  I'm not gonna have to  be blindfolded and I get to use my razor sharp teeth 🥰

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

10 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

OK that is one strange looking picture . After doing a triple take , I'm seeing 3 girls out of 6 at the County Fair all lathered up getting ready to have their legs shaved .

Please tell me I'm gonna be the Barber ,  I'm not gonna have to  be blindfolded and I get to use my razor sharp teeth 🥰

Kenny

Kudos and thank you , it seems so that you can see the picture as it is   🥵

I´m completely disorientated.

Edited by Pragi
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Wibbles said:

So your ambition is to shave some legs. I was always told to aim higher in life.

I'm part dog , I have this terrible habit of grabbing a leg and holding on for dear life while doing gyrations .

Aiming Higher ? Sure I can go there ..... 

Oh yeah into the bush we go . Hey wait what happened to the bush ? Wibbles was here first and he trimmed it ...

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz