Get rid of your studio

Pragi

21 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Whoops please forgive me. I forgot the Lava Lamp. Can't make music without a Lava Lamp 😀 

The Lava Lamp Genie is here to grant your wish .

QmJOWyg.jpg

Kenny

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, craigb said:

Wow, here I've been trying to find shrooms up here for 16 years and Kenny appears to already have them! 😆

Ya .:D shrooms ! that sounds good ......I wonder if they would work for me or not since I'm already like this w out them ...

14 minutes ago, craigb said:

I noticed you haven't taken advantage of my link yet!  (You know, the one in THIS post?) 😛

What ! No  Llama Lamps ?  

stash-alpaca-llama-scar-chug-jug-reaper-

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson

9 minutes ago, craigb said:

I noticed you haven't taken advantage of my link yet!  (You know, the one in THIS post?) 😛

Pushy are you 😉

I got a Anker  40 hour battery life Bluetooth speaker for Fathers Day so I'm sure I need that one with the Bluetooth function.  But rest assured  a new Lava Lamp shall be coming.  I just can't decide on the color this time. My wife picked out a blue/purple color one for me last time. I'm thinking of a more bright Lava Lamp color this time.  I shall post a picture when I buy one :)  

3 minutes ago, Kenny Wilson said:

Ya .:D that sounds good ......I wonder if they would work for me or not since I'm already like this w out them ...

What ! No  Llama Lamps ?  

Kenny

Maybe I should get that one instead Kenny :)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kenny Wilson said:

Ya .:D shrooms ! that sounds good ......I wonder if they would work for me or not since I'm already like this w out them ...

What ! No  Llama Lamps ?  

Kenny

See?  How could you NOT get inspired to make music with one of those?  I hear the following song was made by someone who had an entire flock of Llama Lamps... 😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kenny Wilson said:

If you decide to get a Llama Lamp be sure you wear a wet suit when you record . When Llama lamps get excited they are known for spitting out tunes

Kenny

Sure push me over the edge. I could use all the help making " Tunes" 😂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, craigb said:

See?  How could you NOT get inspired to make music with one of those?  I hear the following song was made by someone who had an entire flock of Llama Lamps... 😆

Craig ,

The guy that did that song had an entire flock of Llama Lamps ?

Well , that certainly explains why I like that tune.

Be ins I'm a former Funny Farm Escapee  on the run hiding in plain sight ...

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson