Best Service New Years Vouchers

cclarry

We appreciate your loyalty over the past year and look forward to welcome you again as a client in 2023!

To celebrate the new year properly, we'd like to introduce our Happy New Year's Promo Codes to you:

Save 20 €/$ with every purchase from 99 €/$ - Promo Code: HNY2023-20

Save 40 €/$ with every purchase from 199 €/$ - Promo Code: HNY2023-40

https://www.bestservice.com/index.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Sale is still on.

Presonus v6 Pro upgrade with discount came to $104.39.
Note: I ordered on 12/30 before leaving town - order is still 'unavailable'. 

I did immediately receive an email regarding my order containing the following message... 

Thank you for your recent purchase at Best Service!

Unfortunately no serial number / license code is currently available for the following product, or there was a technical problem, or the license needs to be individually ordered or generated per customer (e.g. Update/Upgrade/Crossgrade/EDU).
In the "hottest" deal season of the year, everyone involved is working at the limit and there may be bottlenecks in availability or even unforeseen technical problems.
But don't worry, our service team has already been informed automatically and will take care of it immediately.
Please be patient and avoid short-term requests - we will certainly not forget about you 🙂

The underlining is their's 

If you have The Orchestra Essentials, you could buy the Upgrade to "The Orchestra"
for $199, and take $40 off making it $159...then buy the upgrade to "Complete"
for $199, use the $40 code again, AND use the Best Coins you received for purchasing
the first upgrade, and that makes it about $150...so a total of $309, which is $30
cheaper than buying "The Orchestra Complete upgrade from Essentials" for $379
less the $40 making that $339.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1