Tracktion Delta V Spacestation Synth

cclarry

A NEW GRANULAR SYNTH - $99

We are proud to announce the latest addition to our 'Tracktion Presents' program - Mark Watt of Delta-V Audio. His hugely popular iOS app, SpaceCraft, rapidly caught the attention of some of the industry's most notorious synth fanatics. The Tracktion Presents program has assisted bringing the ground breaking instrument to the desktop, plus adding a raft of new capabilities!

SpaceCraft Granular Synth is well known for providing instant gratification and inspiring creative flow. Two parallel granular engines provide grain frequency/length control, sample position LFO, stereo reverb/filter and pitch/ring-modulation. The innovative grain pitch sequencer, MIDI / MPE and live sampling capability open up further depths of performance and expression.

Prepare to launch your mind into granular space!

spacecraft-hero-anim.gif

EXPLORE SPACECRAFT

Edited by cclarry

Hey Rembrandt eat your heart out .

My pic might only be a still photo . As we all know . I don't rank as high around here as CC Larry does .

Yeah that won't stop me because I'm still going to Wally-world to get a frame for it and hang it on my wall right over my fireplace .

FPijF5k.jpg

Now I can spend all day looking at this cool looking synth and get nothing done 🤣

All kidding aside I did enjoy the videos Tracktion has up on that synth ...

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1