Out of the Dark

KSband

Great Chilly track. Sax is soo Soulful and you really bring out the soul and relaxed breathy notes . I always wished I could play one ..  I do own one that needs a really good mechanical tune up , but I honestly don't think even that would help with my honking .              Enjoyed the relaxed feel ..   mark

12 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Great Chilly track. Sax is soo Soulful and you really bring out the soul and relaxed breathy notes . I always wished I could play one ..  I do own one that needs a really good mechanical tune up , but I honestly don't think even that would help with my honking .              Enjoyed the relaxed feel ..   mark

Thanks man. You should get it out. I've been playing since March, sax is easy to play but damn hard to sound good but I've been obsessed with it since I started, so fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Very cool vibe music.  For my taste I would put a little more high end on the master, but to each his own - it just might be my aging ears - it sounds great anyway.  I love the snare sound you got and the panning of the toms.

I'll check that out, my ears are old too so I don't trust what I'm hearing on the high end.  I know some aging guitar players end up with a really shrill sound and I don't think they know it.

2 hours ago, Michael John Clare said:

Thank you.

Very impressive. Nice relaxed feel.  I take it the drums in particular are live? Is it all live. Makes such a difference. 

On the high end question: I bought a CD of Hunky Dory (years ago now) which I think was a remix. It sounded quite shrill to me. I have to wonder what it would sound like now. 

That's cool that it sounds live, I wish I had a drummer! EzDrummer3, is indeed easy to use and customize the track.