PA Mega Budle XXL Question

Bapu

If you get 10 plugins a year do you have to pick them all at once or are you actually give 10 vouchers?

I can get the XXL Bundle for $199 as a promotion from AVID. But I don't want to waste the money if I have to wait to pick 10 new plugins all at once.

The FAQ speaks to (paraphrasing) "get them any time you want" but they speak in terms of 3/6/10 vouchers so that's what is confusing me.

1 minute ago, trager said:

I think I read that you have to pick them all at once. You get one voucher that only works on a cart with ten plugs in it.

Well, that's a bummer for me. I own everything except the Deskew and Dear Reality stuff (5 plugins total) and so I'd only be interested in picking up new stuff. If that's the case I'd have to wait upwards of 8-10 months before I could take advantage of the 10 plugins voucher.

13 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Well, that's a bummer for me. I own everything except the Deskew and Dear Reality stuff (5 plugins total) and so I'd only be interested in picking up new stuff. If that's the case I'd have to wait upwards of 8-10 months before I could take advantage of the 10 plugins voucher.

Yeah it's not great. I guess they'd say it's the same as the previous arrangement, where you got a big cash voucher. You had to use that all at once.

12 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

You have to pick all 10 in one transaction / order, but that can be at any anytime, you don't need to select them straight away.

Assuming my Pro Tools Loyalty Voucher is good once ten new plugins (that I want) are available it might "feel" better pulling the trigger then.

Then again, PA Loyalty Vouchers might get me what I want as the newer release go on sale.

Wait and see is the call of duty today.

Edited by Bapu

Do I need to use my “PICK ANY x FREE PLUGINS” in one order, or can I split the vouchers over several free orders?

You need to select all 3 or 6 or 10 of your FREE plugins which you can keep with MEGA L, XL or XXL in one (1) order. You cannot split the order.In fact, our store will require you to add exactly the number of plugins to your order that matches your voucher (ANY 3, 6 or 10), otherwise you won’t be able to check out. But, since you get these vouchers for paying for a whole year of ALL our plugins, we recommend you pick your FREE goodies at the end of each year. This way you make sure you can get the latest and greatest plugins you want, and you know you like your favorites as you had a whole year to try them / use them before you make a decsion.

Edited by Barrie