Toontrack EXCLUSIVE WEBSHOP CUSTOMER DISCOUNT

Michael A.D.

I got an email from Toontrack offering a 20% discount on everything in my cart.   They gave me a personalized discount code and said it must be used by December 31st.

I thought to myself that it's time to get EZDrummer3 !

Then I read the rest of the mail and realized that their offer is basically a joke:

All items available in the webshop for the duration of the promotion apply, except for:

• EZdrummer 3, the EZdrummer 3 Upgrade, EZdrummer 3 Bundle, EZdrummer 3 MIDI Edition and the EZX Value Pack
• EZbass, the EZbass Bundle, EZbass MIDI Edition and the EBX Value Pack
• The Superior Drummer 3 Bundle, Superior Drummer 3 Orchestral Edition, Superior Drummer 3 MIDI Edition and the SDX Value Pack
• The EZ Line Software Collection bundle
• All single-title SDX expansions currently not on sale
• All single-title EZX expansions currently not on sale

Thanks for the meaningless offer Toontrack!    They should have listed only the items that you could actually use the code with.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

41 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

Thanks for the meaningless offer Toontrack!    They should have listed only the items that you could actually use the code with.

It's not completely meaningless. If I understand that correctly, it just means that you can't use the code for their instruments or related bundles.

I haven't tried yet, but it looks like you can still buy discounted MIDI 6-packs or get an additional discount on the various sound expansions that are already on sale.

Dateline: 27th December 2022

Venue: Toontrack HQ

Mattias:  "Well team, I'm bored of my presents already. Why would anyone think I would want BFD3 and Addictive drums anyway? Let's do something fun....any ideas...?

Minion 1: "Well, we haven't annoyed any customers for a while, so we could do that..."

Mattias: "Yeah, that was actually pretty funny how upset they all got when we basically wrote off their existing customer status, but they failed to see the funny side and didn't buy anything else from us again and bought others things instead, so we can't annoy then any more..."

Minion 2: "But..........there#s bound to be a few that still lurk......let's annoy them some more"

Mattias: "How?"

Minion 1: " I've got it.........let's give them a discount voucher that's even worse than a NI one."

Mattias: "Is that even possible...?"

Minion 2: "How about we give them 20% off anything they buy except everything they might actually buy?"

Mattias: " I like it. Send out emails immediately. IKEA is open again, let's go there and celebrate with meatballs !"

• Like 1
  • Haha 6