Plugin Boutique PUNISH LITE & RIFT FILTER LITE FREE

Wallace Ng

8 hours ago, marled said:

They had much better freebies in the past! I pass!

Punish Lite I think is pretty good.  I would have assumed it was heavy handed distortion due to the name and UI, but it can do subtle bus grade saturation duties and for free I'd absolutely recommend it to people that don't want to pay for one of the top transparent saturators on the market.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Punish Lite I think is pretty good.  I would have assumed it was heavy handed distortion due to the name and UI, but it can do subtle bus grade saturation duties and for free I'd absolutely recommend it to people that don't want to pay for one of the top transparent saturators on the market.  

Frankly, how many saturators and tape emulations are around now? I have more than 40 such plugins and most of them have much better control possibilities! And there are also freebies and cheap ones in my list. But YMMV!

6 hours ago, marled said:

Frankly, how many saturators and tape emulations are around now? I have more than 40 such plugins and most of them have much better control possibilities! And there are also freebies and cheap ones in my list. But YMMV!

Yes I certainly have a few also, but having trouble thinking of free ones other than this I might actually use.  

One doesn't need many that is for sure, but I try to keep in mind that not everyone has spent (i.e. wasted thousands of dollars) on plugins and call out freebies that are of better quality than some paid options.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I missed this, and actually really would love to pick up Punish Lite in particular. If anyone happened to grab and not need/have extras, please let me know - thanks!

EDIT - oh and first time poster frequent lurker, and poster on other places some of you might know that start with the letters K and V.

Edited by Jazzaria
  • Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 8:46 AM, marled said:

You need one more. Arturia Dist Coldfire!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

You need one more. Arturia Dist Coldfire!

Oh, no, no! Not an additional one! 😆

Frankly, I don't like the Arturia effects, because they are so heavy on cpu and slow to open!

One of the saturation units I like most is Klanghelm SDRR2, it's very powerful. But as I have that many saturation possibilities, I have not yet played enough with all of them!