cclarry

Vengeance Sound 10 Year Anniversary Sale

Avenger comes with the highest recommandation. At this price, it's a no-brainer.

I will look for expansions, especially the 5 pick which is 5 for the price of 4 at sale price right now.

This product requires a Syncrosoft / eLicenser USB dongle.

A dongle is not included when purchasing this product!

Deal Killer!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't think it requires a dongle per FAQ and can use a eLicense scheme

https://www.vengeance-sound.com/faq_avenger.php

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jesse g said:

This product requires a Syncrosoft / eLicenser USB dongle.

A dongle is not included when purchasing this product!

Deal Killer!!!!

Not true. I have it and it’s a license file, no problem at all. The other products from VPS requires a dongle, but not Avenger.

• Thanks 4

Anyone have any opinions about how this compares with other 'big' synths, e.g. Pigments/Massive X/Serum? It looks like it has more sound sources (oscillators/wavetables, etc) and chainable effects, but do these contribute towards making 'better' sounds?

13 minutes ago, antler said:

Anyone have any opinions about how this compares with other 'big' synths, e.g. Pigments/Massive X/Serum? It looks like it has more sound sources (oscillators/wavetables, etc) and chainable effects, but do these contribute towards making 'better' sounds?

The developer constantly updates and improves it since release. You can import samples, they added a granular engine, it has a drum sequencer, etc. You should try the demo. I tried it on release and was sold. At half-price, with upcoming 1.5, it’s better than all of them in my opinion.

• Like 1

I was kind of lured to buy this after seeing words  sale combined with the word good synth. I will report if I find this synth a good buy ..

Downloading a demo now... Just in case anyone's using Edge as their browser, I'm having trouble getting the content file to download; it's fine in Chrome though.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jesse g said:

I stand corrected.   Thanks Synthmeister for the correction. 

Vengeance had a dongle previously. The website still has some old text referring to the dongle so that might have been a recent change.

Posted (edited)

This synth has many presets that I like so it is easy to recommed it

Edited by kakku

It's a great synth.  You need a high-resolution display though and a pretty powerful rig to run it.  Definite recommended buy at this price.