UVI "Super Deal" on Toy Suite & up to $50/50€ off at uvi.net

cclarry

UVI is celebrating the holiday season with some discounts:

40% off Toy Suite

$50/50€ off your purchase of $169/169€ or more using voucher code HOLIDAY50

$30/30€ off your purchase of $99/99€ or more using voucher code HOLIDAY30

UVI is offering Toy Suite for $189/189€ (marked down from $399/399€) - Use the voucher HOLIDAY50 at checkout to get the extra $50/50€ off.

Toy Suite is the most eclectic and uniquely inspiring instruments collection, packed to the brim with the sounds of fanciful wonder and nostalgia. Over 370 toy instruments await, including old and new ones, for big kids and little ones, acoustic toys, electric toys, and even the sounds of video games from the '70s and '80s.

The offers are available until January 2nd, 2023.

http://www.uvi.net/en/unconventional/toy-suite.html

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

It can be stacked with the December voucher. So for example, 3 Falcon expansions for 67$

Was the December voucher personalised or something everyone gets? I bought Falcon through a reseller and if I login there's nothing in my vouchers section. 

I saw on reddit that this current HOLIDAY30/50 promotion stacks with a further $20 off SNOW voucher. I tried it and confirmed that works. I never received an email about the SNOW voucher though. 

• Like 1

Good point.

Thinking about 4 Falcon expansions, three from Stockhausen and VOKLM.

Normally $39 each, now $27.30, then take $30 off (HOLIDAY30) and $20 off. 

Total $59.20, so under $15 each.

Not bad.

Edith: done deal

Edith too: my bad. Mistook edu pricing. 

Edited by Fleer
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

I can't imagine someone forking over that kind of money for a toy suite.  Those that do probably have this justification that they don't feel foolish about their purchase.

I can't either at this point in my journey but next year I could see myself buying it. 

Admittedly I am particularly fond of a couple of tracks featuring toy sounds, 

Magic Toys by The Zap! (trance) which is a bit of an intro to a series of great songs on the album Big Bang

Toy Box by Insane Clown Posse (killer clown rap... not for the faint of heart or easily offended!) 

Old influences to be sure, I'm much more mature now... honest 😉

4 hours ago, Craig N said:

Was the December voucher personalised or something everyone gets? I bought Falcon through a reseller and if I login there's nothing in my vouchers section. 

I saw on reddit that this current HOLIDAY30/50 promotion stacks with a further $20 off SNOW voucher. I tried it and confirmed that works. I never received an email about the SNOW voucher though. 

It’s the SNOW voucher

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

Good point.

Thinking about 4 Falcon expansions, three from Stockhausen and VOKLM.

Normally $39 each, now $27.30, then take $30 off (HOLIDAY30) and $20 off. 

Total $59.20, so under $15 each.

Not bad.

Edith: done deal

How do you get the Expansions at 27,30$ before the vouchers? I I see them at 39$.

4 hours ago, Craig N said:

I can't either at this point in my journey but next year I could see myself buying it. 

Admittedly I am particularly fond of a couple of tracks featuring toy sounds, 

Magic Toys by The Zap! (trance) which is a bit of an intro to a series of great songs on the album Big Bang

Toy Box by Insane Clown Posse (killer clown rap... not for the faint of heart or easily offended!) 

Old influences to be sure, I'm much more mature now... honest 😉

You can probably download free sounds instead.   not too long ago there was Kinetic Toys as a Xmas freebie from NI.

• Like 1

I spent quite some time yesterday listening to the examples of some of the Falcon expansions. One that I found had some potential was Analog Motion. Until I realized I’d purchased that one almost five years ago. I guess that’s an indication I should actually start using the things I’ve bought instead of constantly looking for new toys.

Maybe that would be a great New Year’s resolution; to create at least one song based on each synth/expansion/Kontakt instrument I’ve ever bought? That would definitely keep me busy for a while.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1