BEAT Magazine (2 years) 85% off

Niky Serrano

19 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Also: there might be quite a lot free plugins in these magazines, for which no serial is available anymore. 

So if you want to get the bundle for the IK Multimedia, AAS, or Bitwig 8 Track serials, you're probably out of luck.

THIS +

Lets be realistic. Its alot more clutter free plugin wise. Chances are most would install a load of them and NEVER use these plugs again. Add to that the big question:

WHY would you buy a load of old back issues other than to get the "free" plugins ( see above )? I would hazzard a guess most end up with a zillion PDFS and really NEVER bother reading any of them .. lets be honest here :D

PS its for this reason I have stopped buying subs to mags at this stage. I really never read them that much anyway .. being honest

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1

Bear in mind that in the UK (and some other countries I believe), beat magazine english is free with a library card (which you should be able to get for free online in minutes from your local library's web page) and libbyapp.com.  That gives me access to back issues to June 2020. Also gives access to future music, sound on sound and computer music too (along with 1200 other magazine titles across all category types).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paul_in_wales said:

Bear in mind that in the UK (and some other countries I believe), beat magazine english is free with a library card (which you should be able to get for free online in minutes from your local library's web page) and libbyapp.com.  That gives me access to back issues to June 2020. Also gives access to future music, sound on sound and computer music too (along with 1200 other magazine titles across all category types).

Same in Germany.