Not a deal, but a deal related question........

paulo

As I'm sure many of you do, every now and then I get a 10 or 15% off code from Time&Space, but I have no idea whether this is done randomly or whether they always do it at certain times of year. Anyone know if there is a pattern to this or not? I'm about to buy something from them, so it would be nice to know if a discount is likely to be heading my way soon before pulling the trigger.

TIA

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

It's usually kind of random for them.  They pop up every now and then, but lately
less frequently then they used to

Yeah, it's been a while since I got one which is why I was hoping that one might be about due.

14 hours ago, cclarry said:

If something pops up, or even if I get one, I'll let you
know, and you can have it!

Thank you Larry that's very generous, but my trigger finger is kinda itchy so I may have to pull it anyway...................If I could get into my account that is. Currently telling me that there is no account with that email address at the moment - the only email address that I've ever had that all my previous order confirmations from them have been sent to...........

You know how some days you just hate the www..............😬😀

• Like 2

On 7/20/2019 at 11:33 AM, paulo said:

Thank you Larry that's very generous, but my trigger finger is kinda itchy so I may have to pull it anyway...................If I could get into my account that is. Currently telling me that there is no account with that email address at the moment - the only email address that I've ever had that all my previous order confirmations from them have been sent to...........

You know how some days you just hate the www..............😬😀

In case anyone else comes across the same log in issue with T&S, the answer is that you have to set up a new account using the same log in details as the old one which then migrates all your old details to a new account.

• Like 1