Nectar 3 Plus

cclarry

This type of errors are a vendor problem, and the price that the customer received should be maintained

If not, the customer could open an action against the shop
Other thing is if the customer wants to lost time and efford to do this, but the customer has their rights to do it and fight for it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

This type of errors are a vendor problem, and the price that the customer received should be maintained

If not, the customer could open an action against the shop
Other thing is if the customer wants to lost time and efford to do this, but the customer has their rights to do it and fight for it

At least in the US, shops do not have to honor an advertised price, particularly when it's clear it was a mistake.

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/company-advertising-price-wrong-responsible-mistake-73117.html

19 minutes ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

At least in the US, shops do not have to honor an advertised price, particularly when it's clear it was a mistake.

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/company-advertising-price-wrong-responsible-mistake-73117.html

Yes, it depends of the country and the laws of each one

Some of them have laws very restrictive about it, and others... a mix depending the situation

If you have time and want to fight about it, you can do it, and trust me, the customer wins a lot of times

This was the luckiest day of my life.  Every time somebody posts a pricing mistake here, I miss it.  Usually it is posted, caught, and corrected before I even see the thread.  

Not this time.  I saw it, and jumped immediately.  Now I'm looking at Nectar 3 Plus in my Izotope product manager that I got for a STEAL!  Plus those two ADSR freebies which I kinda wanted as well, but was waiting for a good deal to take advantage of them.  

Santa came early to my household!  Hopefully, he won't forget that he still has an appointment forSunday.

• Like 4