Orchestral Tools $25 Gift Code

cclarry

I'm not a huge Sine fan, and I own the Kontakt version of the first two Arks, but these yearly little OT coupons are kind of useful.

I don't need any huge additions to my overall library set (to put it mildly), but I do have some strategic requirements that I'd like to fill -- stuff like the moving chord articulations or playable runs from Ark 5, etc. These vouchers are a pretty good way to fill in those gaps in my template without spending too much.  

Edited by Amicus717

3 hours ago, chris.r said:

I'm always interested in good playable runs, took a look there and found many patches (instruments) with it as an articulation. Do you think any specific one is worth more attention?

This is a very preliminary take, but after listening to a bunch of walk-thrus and reviews online, I opted for the High Strings Large, which includes playable runs, plus the chord patches and a bunch of other stuff which could be useful.

Basically, 20 Euro for a pretty good grab-bag of interesting bits and pieces. I'm gonna mess around with the patches tonight. So far, I like them but the real test is fitting them into a project and seeing how they perform.

FWIW, my thinking was that runs, fast movements and chord arpeggios tend to occur more often in the high strings than the low, and this particular set of patches had the most flexibility.

Either way, for $28 Cdn, I'm not gonna complain :) There is bound to be something useful in here...

Rob

• Like 1

Thank you for your support in 2022. As a holiday gift from the OT team, here's a €25 voucher, valid on everything in our online store. To use the voucher, simply enter the code below at checkout. Happy Holidays!

Code: hh-ot-25-2022

its generic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2