AAS Annual Freebie

scook

1 hour ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

Question for this forum. I use Lounge Lizard 4 Session and Air Velvet for my Rhodes and Wurli needs. I got the Session version for about $15 from Plugin Boutique a few years ago so my final cost for the full version would be $65. Any opinion on this upgrade would be appreciated.  

That’s an expensive upgrade price IMO as Lounge Lizard isn’t actually a sound design behemoth. You may be pretty fine with that Session (“light”) version. Maybe it’s the only one of the AAS instruments that doesn’t contain a lot of upgrade material. Mind you, I do love it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

That’s an expensive upgrade price IMO as Lounge Lizard isn’t actually a sound design behemoth. You may be pretty fine with that Session (“light”) version. Maybe it’s the only one of the AAS instruments that doesn’t contain a lot of upgrade material. Mind you, I do love it. 

Thanks, I've been doing fine with the Session version so I think I'll hold off on that upgrade. 

Seasons greetings to you all. 🙏

Would someone please advise on compatibility as I have String Studio VS-2 and it's not clear whether some of them will only work in preset mode with VS-2.
For example Journeys states the following:

What’s included with my purchase
128-preset pack for String Studio VS-3

Compatibility
Compatible with String Studio VS-3, String Studio VS-2, and the free AAS Player. Created with String Studio VS-2, but remastered for String Studio VS-3 with added performance macros.

Works two ways
Journeys was created with the String Studio VS-3 string oscillator synthesizer. You can obviously play and edit the sounds in String Studio VS-3, but you can also access and play them via the free AAS Player 

That's a bit vague to me.
Anyone still sober enough to share a coherent response! 😁