AAS Annual Freebie

scook

AAS has sent out their email for a free preset collection.

Check your inbox.

Greetings,

It’s the holiday season so we would like to take a moment to thank you for using our products.

For the occasion, we would like to offer you a gift and let you choose a title from our Sound Pack Series for free. To choose and download your sound pack, simply visit the following link.

Get your free Sound Pack Series title here

url redacted

Happy holidays,

the AAS team

• Like 11
  • Thanks 8

4 hours ago, Jason Neudorf said:

Nice. I just wish there were a few more controls on AAS player to make use of instruments I don't have; even CC#74 for timbre would be nice. But I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Exactly my thoughts on every Xmas since about a decade. Delay Time/BPM and Dry/Wet for FX is what I'm missing the most. Let's go lawsuit! 😆

Edited by chris.r

36 minutes ago, locrian said:

I picked-up Modular City.

Just a heads-up, most of the 121 presets are five versions of the same sound.  So, it's like you're really getting ~24 different sounds.

Not bad for a freebie.

As one who buys plenty of 3d party presets that is more the norm with any developer.

I have Lounge Lizard 4 player - I thought it came with Caffeine but my account doesn't show it. I was hoping Caffeine or Insomnia was more traditional EP Rhodes/Wurli goodness but it looks more like "stressed EP"

I'm thinking of getting something for the AAS player.  The Angelicals demo sounds good, Transparency also. 

Has anyone gotten one of these sound packs that really knocked them out? 

BTW, this promotion is an excellent way for AAS to get people to check out their instruments and sound packs. I really like the Chroma and Studio String examples I've listened to. 

Edited by Doug Steinschneider

@Kal Elle - any of the many presets for Chroma, Studio Strings, Lounge Lizard and Ultra Analog will play with their AAS Player so if you hear something you like in the demos the patches for that sound pack will be playable for you. The limitation is you can't edit them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

@Kal Elle - any of the many presets for Chroma, Studio Strings, Lounge Lizard and Ultra Analog will play with their AAS Player so if you hear something you like in the demos the patches for that sound pack will be playable for you. The limitation is you can't edit them.

Thank you Doug, is just I go here https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/offers/ and all I see is $19 stuff. Not a single freebie.

I don't know how AA works at all X)

@Kal Elle - I think if you create a user account you will then see the pick one freebie sound pack list from this link https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/gift/ . AAS is a great company and they don't spam at all. BTW, I'm glad you asked the question because it made me take a closer look at the page and I found a $49 upgrade path for my Lounge Lizard Session version to the full version. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

@Kal Elle - I think if you create a user account you will then see the pick one freebie sound pack list from this link https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/gift/ . AAS is a great company and they don't spam at all. BTW, I'm glad you asked the question because it made me take a closer look at the page and I found a $49 upgrade path for my Lounge Lizard Session version to the full version. 

It redirects me to https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/products/ (I made a new account). 

Glad my inquiries lead to something useful.

I got so many stuff not having AA software wouldn't be the end of the world.

Just being curious.

Cheers.

Edited by Kal Elle

2 hours ago, locrian said:

I picked-up Modular City.

Just a heads-up, most of the 121 presets are five versions of the same sound.  So, it's like you're really getting ~24 different sounds.

Not bad for a freebie.

Currents also has many patch sets with 5 versions made from a common set of modules, but since I am wanting to learn how to design sounds within CV-1, it is helpful to have sets of 5. For me they are starting points to learn how to get a variety of different sounds just using different settings.

Thanks for the heads up that these were available and for the link to the offer.

And thanks to AAS.

• Like 3