Kilohearts Updated to 2.0.14

Brian Lawler

I actually missed 2.0.13  All info below

https://kilohearts.com/

Please check the following few posts if you have kHs One installed.  It may be removed or broken by the installer.

Wake up @everyone, version 2.0.13 just dropped!

This version features a new modulation module, the Slew Limiter. You can use it to filter your other modulation sources. Perfect to soften rapid changes in pressure, for example. I'm sure you will find something fun to do with it!

Note that the Kilohearts Installer no longer installs kHs ONE as this is a legacy product and is no longer supported. The final version of kHs ONE can be downloaded here:
https://kilohearts.com/docs/download_and_installation#khs_one

Now, onto the change log:

General
- New modulator: Slew Limiter
- DSP & UI performance improvements.
- Fixed broken inverted mode for the LFO Table modulator.
- Fixed a memory leak that could cause some memory to not be freed when loading a new preset.

Phase Plant
- Made sideband input on modulators work for global voice as well.

Gain
- Fixed a bug sometimes causing clicks when automating the gain.

Happy holidays @everyone! Version 2.0.14 is out.

Some bugfixes, especially for you!

- Fixed a problem where the modulation lane disappeared in some cases.
- Fixed a problem where macro knobs changed position slightly depending on number of modulations.
- Fixed a problem where modulators didn't always follow their group's enable state properly.

Edited by Brian Lawler
Admonition re: kHs One
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

Please note: If you have Khz One installed - it will be deleted.

Khz One is no longer part of the installer and needs to be installed by the legacy installer.

Actually, you can click past the removal option in the installer (which you should do if you want to keep that plugin b/c the link to the dedicated installer for KHz One is broken).

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, locrian said:

Actually, you can click past the removal option in the installer (which you should do if you want to keep that plugin b/c the link to the dedicated installer for KHz One is broken).

I tried that and then found One no longer worked, so wonder if it used common code that is now incompatible, hence the need for the legacy installer. I was able to download the kHz one installer at the time. This was 2 days ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Craig N said:

I tried that and then found One no longer worked, so wonder if it used common code that is now incompatible, hence the need for the legacy installer. I was able to download the kHz one installer at the time. This was 2 days ago. 

Oh no!  You're right.  Thanks for the heads-up.

I just emailed support and asked them to please fix the link.

Cheers...

Edited by locrian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

kHs One was the only reason I had the Kilohearts manager installed. I deleted it (no uninstaller) and two of the kHs plugins that were installed is my VST Plugins folder that I never used and then went looking for leftover bits. I found a Kilohearts folder in C:\ProgramData and deleted that, as well. Adiós, muchachos.