U-he Sale at Native Instruments

ralfrobert

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Interesting...
Izotope site says "Tax included at Review Order" but no tax was added.
My tax rate is 10.25% 

1 minute ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

You should write to them to complain

Hmm...
I'm sure that as a special favor that they would be happy to grant me an exception and charge me more...
Can I have your email address to include you?

• Haha 2

Testing as i write Repro 5 : imprressed , really the character and analogness you get form that is imprressive , even more than diva, and the FX section is imho on pair with Roland (less number of fx but man the quality is superbe , where Arturia sometime lacks cojones)

• Like 2

Honestly I have a great disappointment with the company u-he (without with lowercase letters because they deserve it) I asked them directly they will let me the Zebra Legacy at 99 dollars in Euros and they flatly denied it, then two days later I realize that iZotope if I had it at 99 dollars final and with tax and my great frustration is, it cost u-he a lot to have good if and better treatment with customers, as I said before, honestly it is disappointing and very superb this company...

53 minutes ago, JT music said:

Honestly I have a great disappointment with the company u-he (without with lowercase letters because they deserve it) I asked them directly they will let me the Zebra Legacy at 99 dollars in Euros and they flatly denied it, then two days later I realize that iZotope if I had it at 99 dollars final and with tax and my great frustration is, it cost u-he a lot to have good if and better treatment with customers, as I said before, honestly it is disappointing and very superb this company...

I think it s more an agreement than anything ... i emailed them few dayz ago asking them to buy direct from them , because at NI check out i saw this « in solidarity to ukr..... » bullshit , so i said ok let s buy from uhe direct .... but they said it s an NI sale handled by NI ( and i suppose as partners they don t want to short circuit it ) 

i should have asked to pay in roubles just to piss NI offf ....

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Zo said:

I think it s more an agreement than anything ... i emailed them few dayz ago asking them to buy direct from them , because at NI check out i saw this « in solidarity to ukr..... » bullshit , so i said ok let s buy from uhe direct .... but they said it s an NI sale handled by NI ( and i suppose as partners they don t want to short circuit it ) 

What Zo said.

NI does not do these sales on behalf of uhe and other vendors because NI is a charity, they do because it drives traffic to their website. So of course there's an agreement to prevent uhe from undercutting NI. The big dog helps the smaller dog, the big dog gets the traffic. Win win.

I swear to God, guys, sometimes you talk like you don't have an MBA from the Wharton School of business.

Edited by Monomox
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, JT music said:

Sorry but I would not have expected them to deal with it otherwise. 
It usually only small one man shops that will make a deal with you (or give you special handling) and then only if they don't have agreements (like the one going on with NI) going on with resellers. 
Hopefully you were able to get it via the iZotope channel at the discounted price while it was being offered.