💠 Exclusive offer: Weiss DS1-MK3 with 49% off ($275)

MusicMan

💠 Exclusive offer: Weiss DS1-MK3 with 49% off

48 hours: the gold standard of mastering for less

Created in collaboration with Daniel Weiss, our Weiss DS1-MK3 plug-in collection features 1:1 code-ported algorithms that fully capture the hardware's radiant transparency and sparkling sound quality. Save now on this Softube exclusive. View the video to learn more.

Use promo code

BABYTHINKWEISS

to SAVE 49%

Purchase between December 20 and December 22, 2022 to get Weiss DS1-MK3 for $275 (reg. $549). Promo code cannot be combined with other promotional codes. Promo code discount valid only on the product list price. All prices are shown here in USD and may vary in other currencies.

https://www.softube.com/ds1

Edited by MusicMan

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

UPGrade for any component owner ?

Not sure Zo. I held off on buying any of the individual ones in case I buy their next volume which will include them. (Which is taking ages to be released I might add!)

If they did a normal upgrade price where they take into account everything you own that would be fine, but they don't so it would be like buying them twice...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Not sure Zo. I held off on buying any of the individual ones in case I buy their next volume which will include them. (Which is taking ages to be released I might add!)

If they did a normal upgrade price where they take into account everything you own that would be fine, but they don't so it would be like buying them twice...

just checked and it seems nothing for me now , as a owner of the Gambit channel witch is imho the best way to have those at 99 you get the eq , comp  hehe !!

• Like 1

On 12/20/2022 at 3:30 PM, Zo said:

just checked and it seems nothing for me now , as a owner of the Gambit channel witch is imho the best way to have those at 99 you get the eq , comp  hehe !!

Same here. The Gambit is very good, but $275 for upgrading is too rich for my blood.

I think they could do much better upgrade prices for those that own (in our case here, the Gambit) a plugin in the "same series".