+10db Bundle Version 2 Boz Digital $49

Quick Math

2 hours ago, simon said:

did you click the link in the FAQ that adds it to your cart ?  Not sure if it's the same as the standard 'add to cart' on the plugin page ?

ALSO

yes - the serials I got for V2 don't work - one of them is actually a serial for another product I already had from Boz

looks like a general clusterf*ck :D - I'm sure it will get sorted soon,

Yes, I did use the link you posted, the idea sounded good.  Oddly enough with all the options to check out, I can get it for either $10 or $49.  Just not the one option I want = free upgrade.

Interesting the serials you got for another product...haha

42 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Interesting the serials you got for another product...haha

well they might not be for another product - but they are the same ones that I got for something else ...and they don't work for +10db ! :)

I'd drop Boz an email - it's fairly clear the upgrade system is a bit broken - I'm sure he'll sort out the upgrade for you.

$10 is the correct price for the upgrade.

Boz Digital Labs Support

I also like Boz and had figured the 10$ was reasonable enough.  I have V1 and a bunch of other plugins.

But I checked since others apparently got it for free.

Edited by Paul P
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

Do your keys work? 

Yep, everything works here.

I did get an email for Boz that may be of use to anyone having issues:

Also, just FYI, we found a bug in the serial number system, but it should be fixed now.

Your downloads page should show you new serial numbers, and they should work with the latest version of the plugin (2.0.5) which is now on your downloads page as well.

• Thanks 1