+10db Bundle Version 2 Boz Digital $49

Quick Math

$49.00 (Reg. $149.00)

I have V1 and upgrade prices was $10 for me after login.

I am not sure they offer Prochannel version for this.

I installed demo but there was no Prochannel version. 

Product page:

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/product/10db-bundle-v2/

Edit: The upgrade price is probably free when you check them on this page: https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/plugins/

Edited by Quick Math
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tommy Byrnes said:

No new Pro Channel. The upgrade was free for me. Be sure to be logged into your account.

43 minutes ago, mibby said:

Same here.  Now here's a Dev who takes care of his customers!  What a great upgrade.  Thanks  Boz!

Curious what the ownership looks like to get it as a free, non-paid upgrade.

I only lack 3 Boz Plugins (besides this new V2).  Panther, Big Beautiful Door, and the Clap bundle thing (which I heard was a CPU hog).   

So I own the V1 10db bundle, but v2 is offered at a paid (but discounted) upgrade on login.

(and I'm not an M1 user - which presumably is what is taking up most of his upgrade development time)

I'll also add that I've owned the 10db bundle for years but basically never used it because the interface (while it reflected the hardware) felt like burden to use with the unintuitive layout and tiny print.  So the update effectively might have made it useful to me.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, mibby said:

Same here.  Now here's a Dev who takes care of his customers!  What a great upgrade.  Thanks  Boz!

Except me 🥲

I have +10 db EQ, Comp, the Strip, and also Hoser, Hoser XT.

I bought them as a bundle sold at JRR a year ago.

I don't have any other paid products by them.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mibby said:

I'm pretty sure the v1 +10dB bundle gets you the upgrade for free.  Just email him, he'll make it right.

Maybe try logging out, then logging back in?  I didn't see the free upgrade at first either.

I checked this page where all the plugins are listed  https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/plugins/

and found EQ and Comp were listed as $0 while the bundle was $10

like the screen shot below.  Maybe the website thinks I have only one EQ, and only Comp and not the bundle,

hence the upgrade to Comp is free and upgrade to EQ is also free but for the bundle, it works as if I only have one plugin hence $10 from EQ "or" Comp 

image.thumb.png.2caa4a4fd650be9b174541ceae09bad6.png

I own everything bar the clap'n and clickin' bootscootin' whatever stuff, and it gave me $10 upgrade.

It's only $10 not really worth worrying about whether I should or shouldn't have got it for free or not, quite happy to pay the $10 for the work they done on the new version. Come to think of it I might just Email him and see if I can pay the extra $39 and make it $49 like everyone else.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I have 9 Boz plugins and I got an email with the title "FREE Major Update", but in the contents it says update price is $10 for me!

I am really tired of paying for fxxxing Apple updates!!!! I guess that the last years 50% of the update development for plugins has been invested in this one-sided stuff! And all the Windows users should pay for it! Also some new stuff has increased prices because of it! I hate APPLE (even don't eat any apples anymore)!!!

I am also sure that there have been bugs, because of the A stuff!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, e-cue said:

I own all their stuff.  

rabble.

That is so weird now.

1 hour ago, marled said:

+1

I think either they use a random system or they discriminate against some countries (EU)!

I am also not in the US either (East Aisa)

And even though I could buy the comp and eq for $0 and received the serial numbers,  I couldn't activate the plugin with these serials... 🙃

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I sorted this out :) for those seeing the $10 update price when you already have V1 of the bundle

there is something on the FAQ about 'missing plugins' - even though all the plugins showed in my account

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/faqs/

first FAQ

Add the +10db bundle V1 to your basket by clicking that link >>>>> cost $0.00 >>> then checkout

now your account is 'fixed' you see $0.00 for the upgrade to V2 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, simon said:

I sorted this out :) for those seeing the $10 update price when you already have V1 of the bundle

there is something on the FAQ about 'missing plugins' - even though all the plugins showed in my account

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/faqs/

first FAQ

Add the +10db bundle V1 to your basket by clicking that link >>>>> cost $0.00 >>> then checkout

now your account is 'fixed' you see $0.00 for the upgrade to V2 

Was hoping this would work but doesn't seem to for me:

image.thumb.png.f1fc639ec9f80d827d967a44d0d2f26b.png

did you click the link in the FAQ that adds it to your cart ?  Not sure if it's the same as the standard 'add to cart' on the plugin page ?

ALSO

5 hours ago, Quick Math said:

I couldn't activate the plugin with these serials... 🙃

yes - the serials I got for V2 don't work - one of them is actually a serial for another product I already had from Boz

looks like a general clusterf*ck :D - I'm sure it will get sorted soon,