Cake in Demo Mode and no access to my Command Center

Pokey Woo

Hello my name is Eric and I own Sonar Cakewalk Bandlab. Recently I bought and transferred everything to another hard drive  and now my Cakewalk is  in demo mode and instead of 81 plug-in's it's now showing 18 . So I  tried going to my Command Center  but  forgot  my password.  And it's not  sending  a password reset link to my email. I  also  tried to get technical support thru the Cakewalk website but I  have to be logged in,  in which I  don't have the password to do so. Could you  please  help me?

Edited by Pokey Woo

I'm going through issues sort of like this where I can't download the Command Center.   I have all my passwords and the old Cakwalk log on stored in a safe place you should have done the same.  You can recover your passowrd by contacting Support found in the Tab above.  Hopefully you have a copy of the Command Center running. 

On 12/19/2022 at 5:23 PM, Pokey Woo said:

Hello my name is Eric and I own Sonar Cakewalk Bandlab. Recently I bought and transferred everything to another hard drive  and now my Cakewalk is  in demo mode and instead of 81 plug-in's it's now showing 18 . So I  tried going to my Command Center  but  forgot  my password.  And it's not  sending  a password reset link to my email. I  also  tried to get technical support thru the Cakewalk website but I  have to be logged in,  in which I  don't have the password to do so. Could you  please  help me?

Contact support@cakewalk.com for password reset. For more info see 

https://help.cakewalk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021858293-What-happened-to-Cakewalk-SONAR-What-happens-to-everything-I-paid-for-

25 minutes ago, Pokey Woo said:

Ok thanks. I'm just hoping to get all my plugins back that I had from the Command center to the new Bandlab set up.  

Here is a discussion about re-installing legacy software

good luck